Declined someone random's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

someone random

Donator

What's your username? someone random | Instant accept

What is your SteamID? 76561198154979325

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Kruphixx

Why were you punished? Harassment

Why should we revoke your punishment? You should revoke my gag because I had a bad day the same day I got gagged and I do apologize for my actions, I don't uselly do these kind of stuff but that dude who I harassed said something that annoyed me even more (More then I was already annoyed) and I started saying some stuff to him. The second reason you should revoke my gag is because I didn't even get a warning to stop before getting the gag like you supposed to get (Keep in mind the perm mute that I got on the date 2021-08-23 isn't actually a valid one since the admin who unmuted me went back on his decision after unmuting me so it seems like I got muted permanently again for the same reason. The real date of the mute was 2017-02-17). I do hope I can atleast talk in mic or in chat. And Yes I did say some pretty mean stuff to the dude (You can go search on the chat log if you want). Thank you :)

Not sure why it says Ban appeal, I am sure I changed it to gag (By the way I would be happy if you even just put it for like a month or something like that)

• Dislike
Reactions: Flynt
You should revoke my gag because I had a bad day the same day I got gagged and I do apologize for my actions, I don't uselly do these kind of stuff but that dude who I harassed said something that annoyed me even more (More then I was already annoyed) and I started saying some stuff to him.

Morst was only telling you to follow the rules. I totally understand that something like this can annoy you, but that's not really a good reason to start straight up harassing him.

The second reason you should revoke my gag is because I didn't even get a warning to stop before getting the gag like you supposed to get

Well that is simply untrue. While I personally didn't warn you, other players were warning you and telling you to stop, yet you continued harassing.

The gag will stay. Declined.

Reactions: Zee and Flynt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread