Some opinions and issues of 2Fort (1 Viewer)

Terminator™

*Firstly lets start on pocketing issue:

-medic mains they alwas seek for power who got and you cant stop them

-Of course you get mad because seeing this pockeding things you cant actualy do nothing about it cuz healer and heald persons
got no offense.. they free the what they want to do. going killing spree or etc. theres nothing about agins the game rules.
its a game breaking combination ofcourse but this is actualy on their sportsmanship behavior.

-sometimes it does disadvantage and do harm in this server but like I say its on sportsmanship behavior and no one cant do anything.

-Snovarcho said : "You really are nothing without a medic" this is an example altho we are gonna get this topic later because
theres connection whit removing crit issue

*Greed & ego issue:

-This 2Fort community has a very strong friendship that cannot break

-Snovarcho said : "Don't think you're good // just because you get crits all the time"
: "Cuz it seems like you think you're hot stuff"
this happens me few times not by snov but some ppl, If you take a brief look at what hes said you can see wont doing a sportsmanship behavior
and ''Im better than you'' thing.. But I said 'I play for fun not for frags' that means I dont even trying just trying to having fun
but it seems Snov taking this serious and competitive. this server is not an competitive and it shouldn't be. Otherwise discrimination occurs.

*crits to be removed:

-I've have been never seeing a bad side of random crits in the game and 2fort server randomness always indispensable thing in any games
otherwise game not would be fun is it? Im gonna give you an sample guys : I dont usualy play tf2 just playing for fun and chilling out
I mostly play 'league of legends' its similar to dota2 a moba game anyway in lol you having a crit chance can only earned by gold to
items this critical strike increases damage by %225 you can make incredible dmg to the opponent and you can get your critical percentage
up to %100 and you can almost 1 shot ppl and they got not mad because you earn this critical percentage by getting gold and items
why Im saying this is actualy similar to Tf2 design you can earn crits by dealing dmg by that you gain %12 crit chance in that case
ppl should not get mad because getting killed by random crits because who randomly crited is earn this crits by dealing dmg taking out
randomness in the game wont gonna make it more fair or playable, if you doing gud you continue doing gud cuz thats what you earn
this is your award.

-let's look ahead and see whats waiting this server afther crits remove, Of course gameplay gonna more competitive some ppl gonna tryhard
in confidence because theres not gonna be randomness, the most dmg dealer opposite wont gonna do any harm to him and cant even harm him
because theres gonna be pocked medic's evrywhere cuz of the gameplay gonna more like competitive ppl gonna pocked each other and game play more like repetitive thing witch no one gonna like it. "

-as we know most of the 2fort Eu players are expert players most of them like rivalry thats why most of them want to crits remove
they want this under competitive conditions. But why would you take a game so seriously?, main thing is: afther geting killed by random crit
theres no point to getting mad if you do so, you having mental issue and jealousy like "how did he/she make most dmg than me?" and while
in duels gonna be like it will become something that repeats itself, like : (I kill him, He kill me I call my pocket gf, he call his pocked bf
and same thing happens agin) this is meaningless I want see something game changing like random crits thats why randomness always part of the games

-Random crits do not make bad habbits as a heavy main I have never been praying for crits while spraying ppl but many ppl seeing me criting or die while Im spraying thats because Im dealing great dmg and I should be rewarded or someone. geting mad is pointless about me or someone get rewarded after all we are playing this game for having fun right? ... rgiht?

-Random crits do add fun of the game Im always haveing fun when criting someone.. and havig fun to while getting crited to but if you dont there is actualy something is wrong whit your frame of mind.

*after all this:
This lovely server has been a like your second.. home, it was like your home, you loved the those ppl you get know better them and they love you so you wanted to seeing them every time you join the server want to play whit them and having fun while playing "we were just bunch of people just sitting on a computers sharing a brief yet sily moments together" why would we chanche tihs? 2fort eu players having a very strong friendship
why would we breaking this just simply chancheing the design? very few know Im gonna quit if crits removed and maybe some ppl do the same.

these are my opinions and reviews in this server agree or not still love you all.

I may waste time to making this argument but it worth to try I may delete this post afther few days later. feel free to ask me questions whitch part you dont understand.

sorry for my bad english btw

1End.PNG
2My.PNG
3Life.PNG
4Now.PNG
5PleasePNG.PNG
6.PNG

Remove random crits thanks sorry for bad english

Sounds like a skill issue to me

The better you are at the game, the worse random crits become.
:D

The better you are at the game, the worse random crits become.
:D
thats actually true

Anyways, if we remove crits it's not suddenly gonna become a more tryhard server. People are still gonna fuck around, be friendly, run at you with their melee, taunt and all that shizzle. The only thing that's gonna change is a random outdated element of the game that causes 1 second of "haha lol!" that you wont notice is gone, and removes the frustration of feeling punished for something you cannot do anything about, in my opinon !

as we know most of the 2fort Eu players are expert players most of them like rivalry thats why most of them want to crits remove
Just want to point out that random crits actually favour the good expert players considering how it scales.
Removing random crits doesn't turn the server into UGC Plat 6s it just means there's less randomness to the game, its still chaotic and its still fun.
I understand how you feel.

• Agree
Reactions: Aleksof
Black random crits DECREASE the possible tactical options...

God what a shit thought though? I am glad the competitive scenes in video games has proven him wrong after he said this in fucking 2008. I think randomness and unpredictable game mechanics is not something someone who tries to play a game as skillfully as possible appreciates.

When he said this, Team fortress 2 was quite a different game: there were only stock weapons (and no hats!). Games in general were different. Crits has become quite obsolete; we have weapons for every situation now.

I mean there is some luck in some other games *stares at call of duty* and others spam the nope key to it *stares at cs:go and valorant*
every fps is luck if you throw a nade across the map you need luck to kill some

• Dislike
Reactions: Mark!
I hope people are not actually quitting because of this, there is much more to 2fort than the random crits after all. As Madact mentioned in the post, it is a test, so it may as well not even be a permanent decision. Even if it's proven to be, as said above, most players here keep coming for the community of the server, so be there crits or no crits, personally I'd still be visiting (albeit with a little less frustration, coming from an amateur).

If what Mr. Doomguy has written (below) on the original post is legit, I'd rather the good players, [who mind you are already quite proficient at the game and it's already hard enough as it is to fight them], to not be, on top of that, also be getting crits randomly.

Screenshot (953).png

Kind of mixed feelings on the pocketing topic, but seeing the synergy of two skilled players is actually satisfying and admirable, it's random crits that usually ruin that impression.

At the end of the day, I don't mind crits nearly as much as others, the experience so far with them has of course been both good and bad, but I believe gameplay-wise it will prove to be "fairer" not have them be ,well, random. Will stick around to see the result.

( maybe keeping random crits for melee would actually be nice)

Users who are viewing this thread