Social Experiment (1 Viewer)

So you liked Hubert the most and you think the rest behaved equally bad, making Hubert number one and everyone else number two?
Yea, but I put everyone to 4 and 5 instead of 1 and 2 because they all behaved really bad.

Here's mine
1.No one
234: No one
5: Everyone
They all did something wrong to me, Mary sold her body for a what would seem to be a Short Boat Ride, Simbad took advantage of the distress to get some sex. Momma didn't do anything to help which to me shouldn't be the case. John wrongfully attacked someone with no context. Hubert, oh Huburt, even though he was betrayed he should of tried to at least to take care of his lover.

1. /
2. /
3. /
4. Hubert, Yes I know, he threw his girlfriend away, wich is total bullsh*t, but I'd still say he behaved the best, because it's a normal reaction and most people would react like that.
5. Mary, because she went full prostitute.
John, because he stole someones Girlfriend and hurt a guy.
Mother, because she didn't help her beloved daughter, even though she was asked to.
Simbad, because he's generally a perverted asshole (many can agree).

I think everyone should feel guilty. Every single one of them did something bad, but I chose Hubert to be #4 because his reaction is the most understandable.
Im am sorry but I also didnt want to rank the people but I did. Just make it from best to worst.

Users who are viewing this thread