Accepted so uh piedra guard ban appeal, again (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Pie

Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:0:420051555

Date and Time of the Ban: Just now, 1/4/22

Reason about the Ban: honestly, no idea

Admin that Banned you: don't know

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I have not broken any rules as guard as far as I am aware, I was playing and out of nowhere I got perm(? banned from blue, the most troubling and drama causing thing that happened was my "beef" with another user which from my side was just fake insults and laughs, however from their side it was full on insults and what apparently is a false report

like ong if someone could at least tell me what I did wrong I would be happy, I was just playing normally with this guy trash talking me and then got guard banned

I guardbanned you for freekilling, I received multiple complaints of you freekilling as well as baiting, and upon joining to investigate I witnessed you freekilling.

to be fair, even if it doesn't look like it all the free kills were on accident since I misunderstood the warden/orders, did not ever intend to freekill on purpose so my bad, I already found out it wasn't perma so you can deny this I can wait

TBH I actually should've done 360 instead of 720. If you've served half of your teamban I'm not against a full admin removing the rest of the teamban.

As denzel stated above me he gave you a much higher teamban than that was appropriate for this situation, please contact a jailbreak admin so we may lower it to the correct time.

I guess this is somewhat accepted then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread