Declined Shoutbox unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kevin anything on the matter or shall I close/decline this?

I'm leaning on second chance, but if you do start up again we'll be wasting time and effort to alert the only forum admin (kevin). Is it worth it? Who knows, when you're an admin to just lose faith in players most of the time.

Reactions: JamesWilson
Thanks for your comment Madact.

I like the forums and I like the community, I now regret what I did and I won't do it again.

I hope you'll give me a second chance, I think it wouldnt be bad to have one more player active on the forums and shoutbox, would it?

After seeing how things are going now, I'm against this unban.

He has shown that he hasn't changed and still shows his immature behavior by making statuses mocking another member of the community.

@Swaggy

Oh sweet, you're defending the little Deep! Wonderfull!

It's very sweet of you! You're the bravest knight of the kingdom!

Who said that admin should try to stop personal grudges form interfiring with their job...

On a more serious note, how is saying my opinion in a non-offensive way a bad thing that makes me unworthy of an unban?

@Swaggy

Oh sweet, you're defending the little Deep! Wonderfull!

It's very sweet of you! You're the bravest knight of the kingdom!

Who said that admin should try to stop personal grudges form interfiring with their job...

On a more serious note, how is saying my opinion in a non-offensive way a bad thing that makes me unworthy of an unban?

i am getting really tired of you.

I feel that the user hasn't changed all that much since the appeal opened originally.
He's shown that he will drag problems to the forum and fill up certain areas (User recent status). At this current time, I feel he would return to flooding the shoutbox with pointless crap.

• Agree
Reactions: Trazyn
Why do people think it works in their favour to write immature responses to allegations that they're immature

That's the opposite of what you should do

I might have said something about the latest unveiled things ages ago but who would have listened..

@JamesWilson if you look back to the beginning of this thread you see that I approved of you getting unbanned and it has nothing to do with Dêêp. I also never had a grudge against you.

I'm still an admin regardless and I see what I see, which is you mocking Dêêp for I honestly have no idea what reason.

Also have I heard and seen you mock @Capp

@JamesWilson if you look back to the beginning of this thread you see that I approved of you getting unbanned and it has nothing to do with Dêêp.

I'm still an admin regardless and I see what I see, which is you mocking Dêêp for I honestly have no idea what reason.

Have you done some resaerch on the matter? Have you tried to understand what happened before giving out your judgement?

Apparentely not, since the thing happened like 1 hour ago...

As you said, you've no idea of what happened.

Same goes with Cammy.

Have you done some resaerch on the matter? Have you tried to understand what happened before giving out your judgement?

Apparentely not, since the thing happened like 1 hour ago...

As I said if Dêêp does something wrong on a application an admin will handle the situation it's not your job. As long Dêêp has something useful to say on a application (if she has played with the applicant) then she can post her opinion there.

The only thing I did was making some sarcasm with 2 posts on my profile. Nobody was interested to that point.

Than Deep started to complain about my sarcasm with a post on her profile, on which i couldnt reply, so I made a third post.

I've never pubblicaly said that she made something wrong.

Right ok I'm closing this. Sorry to those who want a say, but I want to remind on topic of his unban on shoutbox rather than current events. Though current events might effect the discision, we'll be agruing for hours.

• Agree
Reactions: Deep and lionish
After further events later in the day; I would request that he's forum banned over shoutbox banned. He's purely toxic for the sake of being toxic, despite not being able to recognise it. His apologies are empty as proven on multiple occasions already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread