Declined Shoutbox unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesWilson

Banned
Hello guys,i'm Back To ask you a simplex thing... could you please unban me from the Shoutbox please?
I promise you that I will not be more annoying.
High hope that you all could forgive me,thanks.
Bye

• Funny
Reactions: Mr.Pig
For me personal it seems rather odd you won't be trolling anymore since you trolled quite badly. Why did you even do it in the first place.

For me personal it seems rather odd you won't be trolling anymore since you trolled quite badly. Why did you even do it in the first place.

Are you that kind of guy that dosent belive that people can change and get better after they get punished?

What's the pourpose in punisments then? This is my first forum punishment, and thanks to this ban I've learned my lesson. Does that sound absurd to you?

To me, it doesnt.

But if you belive that there's no chance for me to get better after a punishment, and if you belive that I got banned so that i could shut up forever, then I can understand your opinion.
But quite frankly i think that a permanent ip forum ban would have fitted better in that case.

Are you that kind of guy that dosent belive that people can change and get better after they get punished?

What's the pourpose in punisments then? This is my first forum punishment, and thanks to this ban I've learned my lesson. Does that sound absurd to you?

To me, it doesnt.

But if you belive that there's no chance for me to get better after a punishment, and if you belive that I got banned so that i could shut up forever, then I can understand your opinion.
But quite frankly i think that a permanent ip forum ban would have fitted better in that case.

Thing is.. permanent ban isn't given in hope you will redeem... but more as ... We are sick of your sh*t but hey you never know people can change but that isn't a really high number. The thing is.. i'am pretty sure in 9/10 forum bans people don't redeem themselfs after been given another chance since you just don't get permanently forum banned. But hey just my idea. only @Kevin can make a final decission

Your first impression was really like... " hey i'am a massive spamming troll who is just trying to be as annoying as possible because i don't give a fuck" I never really got another impression of you since iv only see you act like the reason you were banned. What i would ask myself is.. What does the community gain by unbanning you since youv only showed your troll form ( so far as i'am aware off )

Thing is.. permanent ban isn't given in hope you will redeem... but hey you never know. The thing is.. i'am pretty sure in 9/10 forum bans people don't redeem themselfs after been given another chance since you just don't get permanently forum banned. But hey just my idea. only @Kevin make an final decission

No problems, your idea is very welcome to me. As i said in the past, I like discussions, as long as they are healthy.

@alperrt and @Aokigahara I know you maybe want a laugh but both of you are trials at least act like it in this thread.

there are places you can joke but an un-ban appeal isn't the place

If I wanted it to be for laughs or a joke I would have made it to look like one. That was just my opinion about allowing a true troll to have one more chance and one more victory. It was just in a form of sarcasm which in this case just didn't get detected by you :/

If I wanted it to be for laughs or a joke I would have made it to look like one. That was just my opinion about allowing a true troll to have one more chance and one more victory. It was just in a form of sarcasm which in this case just didn't get detected by you :/

You yourself admitted it was a joke in your original post, do not try to climb up mirrors.

You yourself admitted it was a joke in your original post, do not try to climb up mirrors.
I wish you quoted the part where I said "It's a joke" rather than that message. O rite yeah.
I'm not sure if you are trolling right now, trying to aggravate someone to say something they shouldn't, or genuinely attacking me, implying you did nothing wrong to deserve to be in your position.

• Disagree
Reactions: lionish
I wish you quoted the part where I said "It's a joke" rather than that message. O rite yeah.
I'm not sure if you are trolling right now, trying to aggravate someone to say something they shouldn't, or genuinely attacking me, implying you did nothing wrong to deserve to be in your position.

Alpert please, do no try to pretend that you are that stupid.

We both know what i'm talking about. But if you really wish that i quote it:

I had to

After you saw aokiogahara's satirical comment, you decided to jump on the bandwagon of fun as well.

I dont care about your joke comment, but you trying to hide what's obvious it's just pathetic.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: Mr.Pig and lionish
I do not remember you but if you got permanently banned it means something went terribly wrong. Guess you will have to deal with kevin.

Alpert please, do no try to pretend that you are that stupid.

We both know what i'm talking about. But if you really wish that i quote it:

After you saw aokiogahara's satirical comment, you decided to jump on the bandwagon of fun as well.

I dont care about your joke comment, but you trying to hide what's obvious it's just pathetic.

Yeah you are trolling, tyvm I'm gonna leave it here and let Kevin do the deciding, if there is any to do.

• Disagree
Yeah you are trolling, tyvm I'm gonna leave it here and let Kevin do the deciding, if there is any to do.

How am I trolling? Are you just starting to give out random statements? Justify what you say please.

Ps: I'm not the only one that saw the humoristic side of your comment, Swaggy and Redspike noticed as well

Pps: not only your comment was satirical, it was also inappropiate. You literally defined my humble ban appeal a joke, almost laughing at my face. Start to behave like an admin please.

• Funny
  • Winner
Reactions: Mr.Pig and lionish

Again this is a unban appeal you should act like an admin, in other words take this serious.

No sarcasm, no jokes, etc..

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread