Declined Shocker807's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocker807

Username: Shocker807

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:445139713

Your age: 16

Current playtime on relevant server(s): 16d 08:16:27h

Link to your Sourcebans record:

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?:
I saw the discord said no permission required to apply.

Server you are applying for: Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak

General online times & time zone: Eastern Standard Time, 5:30-10:30 maybe 11:00

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: No

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?:
I would Be a suitable candidate because I can provide helpful admin capabilities to the server and punish anyone that is not respecting the rules of said server.

(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)
I would give respectable punishments that reasonable but not too harsh such as,

Overtalking/Micspamming = Verbal Warning
if persists then a timed mute

Freekilling = Team ban (depending how harsh)
Accidental Freekill and accidental freehits are verbal warnings not to do it again even if it was a mistake

spamming in chat =Verbal, if persisting then a timed Chat mute
slurs/racism = instant mute from either chat or voice.

This is just a shortened version of what I would do, but I hope that I can be helpful to the server in any way.

-sincerely Shocker807, A jailbreak heavy main <3

Hello, Shocker807.

So I will start by saying you have only recently appealed a permamute only about two and a half months ago. While your perma was for overtalking, which I consider less severe than begin toxic, it still isn't the best thing to have when applying for admin.

Your sessions are also fairly lackluster: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playersessions&player=319266. Within this month alone you've only be on three times, two of them for only about 5-7 minutes, and it appears you haven't even been on in a week and a half.

I will have to go with a -1, sorry.

Hey Shocker807!

Honestly everything I'd want to say is brought up by Denzel
Your sessions are lacking and would like to see some more detail on your punishments (i.e. how long each punishment would be in terms of how many minutes for X and Y punishment).
I am leaning toward a -1 if your sessions dont improve

Gotta agree with Denzel on this.

As an admin there is an expectation that, among other things, you are able to maintain a decent level of activity and help do your part in keeping the server healthy. Without going into much detail about any of your other characteristics your playtime and lack of reports suggests you don't particularly care about jb and there's reasonable concern that you'd maintain this if you managed to obtain admin.

-1. If your app stays unlocked for a longer while and your activity kick up a major notch I will be interested in engaging further.

Heya Shocker807, Thank you for applying :spy1:

Time to kick this off!

I have not seen you ingame, this might due to different timezones, because of this i cannot give any response about your personality
as Denzel Mentioned, "Your sessions are also fairly lackluster & Within this month alone you've only be on three times, two of them for only about 5-7 minutes" this already gives me a bad impression of you due to me not knowing you. an admin should be a role model to other players, micspamming does not fit this ideal.

From me not knowing you, your recent mute and low activity i cannot see you into the team right now.

an expected -1, try to improve from the advise given by all the admins and ill be happy to see you reapply in the future, good luck!

No Feedback from me, I will not make a verdict on a player I have no memory of ever meeting.

This application feels like it was made a few months early, you have been playing for a lot longer the other applicants, but this has rarely manifested itself as admin potential
Its not just playing on the server, its also making reports and being a productive member of the community (warning people in chat, reminding them of the rules politely)
Also fix up on these chatlogs https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=319266

Please take the feedback provided, you clearly have the devotion and drive, but at this moment you do not have the makings of a panda admin

This application feels like it was made a few months early, you have been playing for a lot longer the other applicants, but this has rarely manifested itself as admin potential
Its not just playing on the server, its also making reports and being a productive member of the community (warning people in chat, reminding them of the rules politely)
Also fix up on these chatlogs https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=319266

Please take the feedback provided, you clearly have the devotion and drive, but at this moment you do not have the makings of a panda admin
thank you for the feedback, I will take it and us it.

Going to have to basically agree with everyone else here, while I don't really have any issues with you, I don't think I've seen you all too much. But from what it seems I don't see a lot of passion for becoming an admin atm. Start making reports, a little bit more activity, and a potentially cleaner application, and I think you're chances would be a lot higher next time. -1

After reviewing feedback and votes unfortunately your application is declined.

Please make sure to apply the feedback before if you reapply in the future. You can reapply in 1 months time, 20th of March 2024 so long as US jailbreak is open for admin applications. If not you will need permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread