Declined Rewardening Issues (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

Donator
Hello Everyone, I come here to suggest a simple but I feel a necessary change to our Jailbreak rules.

Have you ever been on red and a Warden with more than 3 blus forces you to do cell wars despite you shouting with all your might that its not allowed.

Have you ever been on red just playing minigames for that LR or sneaking around for that perfect kill on the warden but the Klutz just dies to a minigame he entered accidentally.

Have you ever been on Blu and now have to deal with a Forced Freeday due to a Warden that’s either too deaf to listen to your warnings about rules or is either lacking in cognitive functioning to realize that waiting on the entrance of that minigame might be stupid?

Well this poll is for you!

Yes sir and Ma’am im here to relieve all your pains(terms and conditions apply)
We’ve all been there, Watching a either the start or middle of a round just go to waste because the warden either didn’t listen to the obvious signs and we’ve either had to put a bullet to their head or they just wasted a perfect round.

The simple change I’m trying to sell here is “rewardening”, We’ve always had a strict policy on rewardening and for good reason, Those crits aren’t nothing, But when the round turns to a freeday because of a rulebreaking warden or warden just accidentally kill-binding on last red its just immensely frustrating for everyone.

Im providing a ground for discussion on this topic here and would like to also bring a poll for the change I want to personally see, Either allowing Blus to rewarden after killing a rulebreaking warden, rewarden after the warden does a stupid(either killbinding, dying to a minigame they accidentally jumped into, NOT dying to a red) or possibly both or naught.

Looking forward to what y’all say on this. Peace.

• Disagree
Reactions: vinny
It happens alot that the warden dies to a dumb reason while the reds are playing a game. So since I'm more of a minigame player than a rebelling player, this change would make the rounds more fun especially for players of my type. It would be even better for the minigame enjoyers, if blus can rewarden at any time...

The server is already too guard sided at times this would just make that problem even worse, minigames and lr are only half of the game.
I wouldn’t necessarily call this something to a Blu’s advantage and more a game enhancing option, Its incredibly frustrating when an MFKer dies and now you have to wait the round out or a Warden just clumsily causing a failround on the last alive red.

The only counter I see to allowing this is the crits which I can understand but the round will go similarly either way, Just not a long and boring forced freeday /shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread