Resigning (1 Viewer)

good luck

• Friendly
Reactions: Tsumiki
Do you have to resign? School comes first but dayum. . I don't want to be in DB and not get the best quack anymore Wtf! Just see if you can keep engaged as best you can but don't resign....

• Friendly
Good luck with school, hope to see you soon!

• Friendly
Aww shit, I thought ur status were silly shitty joke D:

nuuuu :C

u iz too cute :C

where I find a new tsumiki :C

But hope you are going to have great future, whatever you are going to do

• Friendly
Thanks guys...You guys make me cry.
Every single one of those replies mean a lot. I'm sorry once again but when I do come back, I'll reapply and I will never leave again. I guarantee it's a promise.

Thanks guys...You guys make me cry.
Every single one of those replies mean a lot. I'm sorry once again but when I do come back, I'll reapply and I will never leave again. I guarantee it's a promise.

giphy.gif

So there is a glimmer of hope ! ;^;
You're so emotionally attached to the community >< It's an oath you can't broke... don't you ever try!! We will wait for you and welcome you with open arms ;;;;;

Guys...So I was having a breakdown last night and I didn't know what I was doing. I was thinking about bad things and it came to this thread. I'm up and about now that I've changed my mind...
I chose not to resign

I love this community too much to leave it like Heratade said. I believe that I should stay, although I'll be very inactive on steam.
I'll be on during holidays if I have no homework.

old tradition (usually for accepted admin-apps but w/e)

• Funny
asdfhasjkdfhsad

tumblr_meqp60dz3N1rtlxpf_zpscca79818.gif

The glimmer of hope rose into a beautiful flower that now shines bright ;^;

Im so happy that you've chose to stay with us >w<
Dont worry about your activity that much, im sure you will figure out things and stuff irl and everything will be OK, you will get back with clear mind.

*Smacks*
Don't you scare me like that :(

Guys...So I was having a breakdown last night and I didn't know what I was doing. I was thinking about bad things and it came to this thread. I'm up and about now that I've changed my mind...
I chose not to resign

I love this community too much to leave it like Heratade said. I believe that I should stay, although I'll be very inactive on steam.
I'll be on during holidays if I have no homework.
Did you at least enjoy my blunt joke?

Reactions: Tsumiki and alperrt
I also don't plan to make @Dio Brando and @Shiroe to work two times harder without me. They already have a handful of other things to do and I don't want to put more stress on them.

• Friendly
Reactions: Heratade
Lmao, welcome back to the team Asuna, it's been an year since the last time you've been there.
Your mentor during your gameserver admin phase will be...yourself :^)
Feel not free to ask something about your job since you know more than some other people.

giphy.gif

This is prob'ly the meanest thing you've done to me. Meaner than the time you buried my corpse on gmod and ruined my "I ♡ Mario" wall graffiti )':

• Funny

Users who are viewing this thread