Resigning (1 Viewer)

Tsumiki

Sorry guys but I'm going to resign. I'm dealing with school and getting my life together and not sure if I'll ever be on steam anymore. I might quit. I don't know yet but yeah, I'll miss you guys. And if @Kevin decides not to let me resign, it's whatever. I'll keep my position if Kevin doesn't want me to resign but I won't be on much anymore. Sorry...

awww don't leave ;--;

Thanks for being a great friend & mentor though. I'll miss circling and getting over 250 mph with ya.
we still got snapchat tho ayy

Anyways, goodluck with school & life!! <3

;-;

I'm in tears right now… anyways yeah...have fun without me

I am sorry if this comes off as blunt but I had to

• Friendly
Reactions: Da Random
Remember when I first became Trial, and tried to slap you back? You laughed at me 'cause Trials can't slap Gameserver Admins. I promised you that I'd slap you, whenever you decided to resign. That day's waaay too soon.

If you resign..
  1. The only badmin I'd be left with is Crapri. There's Dio and Shiroe, but I rarely ever get to play with 'em, 'cause they play at different times. You can't leave me with Crapri; she's a big bully! Her sister even bullies me. Her sister said my degreaser is ugly )':
  2. Everyone's gonna sell their Duck Journals, 'cause lowkey, we bought 'em to copy you and to annoy Nation.
  3. No one's gonna call me uncle.
  4. No one's gonna call me out, when I rudely switch to 'em, and deny it by saying "it wasn't me".
  5. No one's gonna ship my relationships.
  6. No one's gonna call me a cheater, when I'm ship'd with someone else.
  7. No one's gonna bully Tyler with me.
  8. No one's gonna listen to my random, stupid stories.
  9. No one's gonna compliment my AMAZING turtle artwork.
  10. No one's gonna shake their head, when I say I cook eggs in the microwave.

latest

• Friendly
Reactions: Tsumiki
I am sorry if this comes off as blunt but I had to

Holy fuck I am sorry for doubleposting but I just notice my accidental wordplay. This thread is now legendary fit for the farewell of a L E G E N D

You can't leave me with Crapri
Thanks, Craptic :^) (i tried)
Besides, my sister is 6 and she can follow rules better than you lmao >: ) (jkjkjk)

p.s my sister also hated your green outfit @Cryptic

Besides, my sister is 6 and she can follow rules better than you lmao >: ) (jkjkjk)

p.s my sister also hated your green outfit

pfft.. I only break two rules.
  1. Admin disrespect, 'cause I bully you and Asuna all the time.
  2. Distracting admins from doing their jobs, 'cause my green outfit is so hot that you can't keep your eyes off of it.
Asuna this is what I'm talking about! Crapri's out to get me! Please don't leave me with her )':

pfft.. I only break two rules.
  1. Admin disrespect, 'cause I bully you and Asuna all the time.
  2. Distracting admins from doing their jobs, 'cause my green outfit is so hot that you can't keep your eyes off of it.
Asuna this is what I'm talking about! Crapri's out to get me! Please don't leave me with her )':

"Capri, can trials mute other trials?!"

I'm gonna keep that phrase in mind :) <3

"Capri, can trials mute other trials?!"

I'm gonna keep that phrase in mind :) <3

Hey I just wanted to know if Trials can silence/ban other Trials. You were even down for it, but backed out, 'cause you didn't want ruin your clean record. You're the one, who kicked me off the server, when I set you on fire, only because you were the last person on your team and stripped to melee ):

• Funny
In all seriousness now, allow me to thank you for serving alongside me as a fellow Gameserver Admin.

I know that times within the server can be incredibly hard. People are rude, selfish, greedy, and arrogant. They'll argue, they'll complain, they'll whine, and they'll even attempt to get you demoted at times. However, you overcame all of that. You managed to, somehow, become one of the best USA DB Admins out there; this is to be said because you lay down the law like it's supposed to be done. You don't cut corners, you don't hold personal grudges, and you don't break rules to punish players. Honestly, working alongside you has helped me and other DB Admins make the USA DB server a better, and safer, place for our players to play.

I'm going to miss working alongside you, and I'm going to miss playing with you, as well. I'm going to miss having an Admin who knows the rules inside and out, and isn't afraid to defend the right reasons, or lay down the hammer of law when needed. There are very few people out there that I personally believe have the git and mindset to be a real, straightforward Admin... and you're one of them.

Thank you for standing up for what's right upon our servers, even if the backlash got incredibly hard to bear sometimes. Thank you for trying your hardest to promote the right values and morals of non rule-breaking, even though 99% of the players never listened. Thank you for serving alongside me as an Admin that I trusted to get the job done quickly, and correctly.

I hope that one day you might return to Panda, and that will be one of the most joyous days that I'll encounter. Until then, I shall take care of the server in your place. According to most of USA, you, Shiroe, and myself are the "strict, bitchy Admins." So, I'll have to work double-time to keep that name in place, seeing as how you'll be gone for some time. Until next time, Asuna.

<3

:bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat::bbtcat: <3

It might take time but we will wait for you to come back and when you do come back honey, you can just apply again.
:rarebutterfly::azbaby::butterfly:

• Friendly
I dont like it. Fuck real life and stay with us! ;^;

I wish you the best in future, stay strong ! >w<

• Friendly
Best of luck with your future!
Didn't know you for a long time, but you were a fun person from what I have seen.
You will be missed. Sayonara ;-;

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread