Resigning 2022 - Madact out! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t interact with you much but it’ll be sad to see you go

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
When I shitposted earlier with this message
1651294317680.png

I never got to actually read the whole farewell message and I just wanted to say you've made a great impact on my life. Being one of the best Panda admins and just an amazing friend I seriously have to thank you for everything you've done for me and the community. Even when there were times I was literally beating myself up and I was in this awful depressive state, I've messaged to you about to vent and you helped me greatly. I'm not really good at goodbyes because I'm way too emotional and cry too easily which is why I usually I just type one sentence and then get out of there but for you it's different because I valued you that much. Literally countless hilarious memories I've had from just being in a call with you or when we're all against eachothers throats because of some stupid drama xD. But anyways, I wanted to make this short and sweet just to thank you for everything. Please take care of yourself and I wish you good luck with your future @Madact :nekoheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact and Ian
It's sad to see you go Madact, definitely now that I've come back to Panda :( .

In all seriousness I wish you the best with your future endeavors , we may have had our little drama but that's all in the past now, lets remember the fun times, like when a baby admin Madact received her powers and found herself a willing test subject in Deathrun for her to test some of those powers on.

• Friendly
It's sad to see you leave this community behind and I will miss you. I could call myself one of those people who don't want you to leave but we can't force you to stay either. We support your decision 100%. I want to thank you for helping me and giving me hope. I really appreciate that. I had a lot of fun when we played together (we only played together once). But still, I think we both had a lot of fun. I really hope that I will see you again one day on Panda's servers. Just remember to take care of yourself.

We will miss you, Madact! :nekoheart:

• Friendly
without a doubt the best person and admin on panda, happy that you stayed with us so long and cant wait to play more among us with you!!! :twc::twc:

The greatest big sis Panda could ever have. You'll always be loved by us all!
Hope you're still around for some minecraft or other games :twc:

• Friendly
thanks for the good admining, madcat :twc:
wish you all the best with your future irl plans.

• Clever
I got some mad respect for you sticking it out this long and dealing with us. I wish you well in the future.

:twc:

• Friendly
I never knew you'd been around 8 years, wow! Still, i've probably known you the least of most of the admin team, but all of our interactions were pleasant and you were nothing short of kind and helpful. It'll be sad to see you go, but I hope you can continue to move forward and live your best life.

See you around 💙

• Friendly
Always sad to see one of the greats leaving us.
Was a pleasure to have a calm voice of reason.

All the best to you from here on out.

• Friendly
I've never really gotten to properly interact with you, but it still seemed to me like you were a very genuine person and someone who is very reliable. I only got to see your job from afar, but it still saddens me that I never got to talk to you more personally. I think I can say for most of the community that you will be missed a lot, but everyone roots for you and hopes that you will live a good life. (I know, maybe kinda cringe) ::plush::

• Friendly
who said youre allowed to go
Teddi was right!

You’re all probably wondering what is going on. Honestly this is awkward, but I wanted to be as transparent as what I am permitted to say.

When I left, I had no intentions of coming back as a gameserver admin again. I was done with that role as it required me to have playtime on gameservers which I didn’t have the time to do so at this stage in my life. It was pretty much what I thought my limit was.

With that I was willing to give up my other duties that I had come to adopt with my time here. These duties are closely related to helping Kevin with community matters (For example: Admin applications). I did not want to demand a role for this as I was happy just to help where I was needed. If I was going to get role for it, I would want to earn it.

After some time, I was approached by Kevin and we got to talking. Now what you see is the product of this arrangement.

This arrangement allows me to continue my plans with real life. I will be active enough to fulfil my role but not so active as what I use to be.

So I know some of you may wonder what is going to change. For now I plan to return to my forum duties as I previously did as my previous role. I will go into more detail with staff members, but nothing major is going to happen. I don’t have plans to overhaul the community, just to continue helping as best I can.

And this thread is now extremely awkward! I didn’t think I’d return back but if I knew what was going to happen I wouldn’t of resigned.

Teddi was right!

You’re all probably wondering what is going on. Honestly this is awkward, but I wanted to be as transparent as what I am permitted to say.

When I left, I had no intentions of coming back as a gameserver admin again. I was done with that role as it required me to have playtime on gameservers which I didn’t have the time to do so at this stage in my life. It was pretty much what I thought my limit was.

With that I was willing to give up my other duties that I had come to adopt with my time here. These duties are closely related to helping Kevin with community matters (For example: Admin applications). I did not want to demand a role for this as I was happy just to help where I was needed. If I was going to get role for it, I would want to earn it.

After some time, I was approached by Kevin and we got to talking. Now what you see is the product of this arrangement.

This arrangement allows me to continue my plans with real life. I will be active enough to fulfil my role but not so active as what I use to be.

So I know some of you may wonder what is going to change. For now I plan to return to my forum duties as I previously did as my previous role. I will go into more detail with staff members, but nothing major is going to happen. I don’t have plans to overhaul the community, just to continue helping as best I can.

And this thread is now extremely awkward! I didn’t think I’d return back but if I knew what was going to happen I wouldn’t of resigned.

I still love this community a lot and I hope you guys will welcome me back. I might delete this thread as I don’t want to seem ingenuine but you guys deserve the right to know what happened.
if i knew this was a thing then i would have done this instead 😩

• Happy
  • Surprised
Reactions: Madact and Kevin
Teddi was right!

I still love this community a lot and I hope you guys will welcome me back. I might delete this thread as I don’t want to seem ingenuine but you guys deserve the right to know what happened.
Good stuff to have you back around here we more than need it so stay this time ok? X)

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread