Resignation (1 Viewer)

Jiji

After being an admin for not even a full year yet, it's sadly time for me to resign. I've grown tired of administrating Panda servers and I'm slowly starting to lose interest in TF2 in general. I won't stop playing completely but I definitely won't be playing as often as I used to.

During my time as an admin I tried my best to make servers like VSH and FF2 better places with all the suggestions I made and I truly hope that one day they will be implemented. I also admit that I made quite a lot of fuck-ups as a full admin and I really do apologize for them.

Some special thanks for the end:

- @UberMedicFully @blood3y @Loki (and obviously a few other regulars) - Playing with you guys on the server was a blast, I really hope that you guys will get accepted as admins as you have some real potential.
- @Chae @Magglet @Darky @Aces - I didn't have the best relationship with some of you, but you guys are great admins and I hope you'll continue being them.
- @Magglet - My fellow trial, I really hope that you'll be promoted in the future as you have some good really good potential :)
- @Madact - Thanks for always helping me and giving me tips whenever I needed help with something or was unsure about someting :twc:

@Kevin Do your magic :)

Goodbye friend. I will miss your wisdom

• Friendly
Reactions: Jiji
We will miss ya! Not everyone is perfect as an Admin, mistakes here and there will always happen don't worry.

I agree it was a nice time playing with you probably won't happen that often nowadays now, FF2 is gonna be quite boring without you now!

• Friendly
While I never played with you personally, I still noticed your work on the forums. its always nice to see people help out either by fixing maps or managing suggestions. I wish you luck in whatever future endeavors you have.

• Friendly
Thanks for stepping in and handling some of the comm related reports on US Jailbreak during your tenure, It was really appreciated and helped us out a lot.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Friendly
Its sad to see ya go Kruphixx, you were a good admin! Best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Friendly
After being an admin for not even a full year yet, it's sadly time for me to resign. I've grown tired of administrating Panda servers and I'm slowly starting to lose interest in TF2 in general. I won't stop playing completely but I definitely won't be playing as often as I used to.

During my time as an admin I tried my best to make servers like VSH and FF2 better places with all the suggestions I made and I truly hope that one day they will be implemented. I also admit that I made quite a lot of fuck-ups as a full admin and I really do apologize for them.

Some special thanks for the end:

- @UberMedicFully @blood3y @Loki (and obviously a few other regulars) - Playing with you guys on the server was a blast, I really hope that you guys will get accepted as admins as you have some real potential.
- @Chae @Magglet @Darky @Aces - I didn't have the best relationship with some of you, but you guys are great admins and I hope you'll continue being them.
- @Magglet - My fellow trial, I really hope that you'll be promoted in the future as you have some good really good potential :)
- @Madact - Thanks for always helping me and giving me tips whenever I needed help with something or was unsure about someting :twc:

@Kevin Do your magic :)
sad to see you go kruphixx but appreciate the work you've done :)
hope to see you soon again :)

Didn’t know you all too well but I wish you the best <3

NOOOOOOOOOOO DONT RESIGN, COME BACK HERE MY BBG......... :sadge:
Kru, you know my deep respect towards you, it's not even needed to write about it, wish you everything to be alright with your future personal life plans, take everything chill from now on.

whenever you want, talk to me on steam and hop from times to times on ff2, will be so glad to see you still somewhere around, my fellow greenie boy ;)

• Sad
  • Friendly
Reactions: Cowboy and Jiji
Take care man

Hope to see you lurking on the forums

You have put a lot of your efforts into panda community and I truly thank you for it. Especially you taking on what you're not required to, but you felt things needed to get sorted out quicker than little old me could keep up with ::):

Wishing you all the best. Hope you still continue to play on panda servers now and then.
And you deserve the titanic flute!

• Friendly
Gotta say, for the time I knew you, you were really nice and helpful to me and I appreciate all your support and help, so it's sad to see you resign.
Well hope to still chat with you and good luck in the future.

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread