Resignation (1 Viewer)

Bambi

Donator
Hello

I just want to start off by saying how excellent the jailbreak admin team has been. Sure, we have had our ups and downs as of late, but I can confidently say me leaving will have little to no effect on how well moderated the server will be. Whether its being made fun of constantly for playing jailbreak, or the pressure they are under from such an attention demanding game mode, the jailbreak admin team has handled all of it extremely well and I can honestly say I was happy to work with them.

Now like I stated in my app, I applied because at the time @ZeroPC @Justin | XplosiveAction and @Madact needed help with one of the most popular and called upon servers there is here. now that @PNN @Roar @Semicolon backslash have settled well into the server, and because I'm a full time student as well as working full time, I find myself less and less useful. I also don't exactly wear a white hat, nor pretend to be some kind of role model. So I generally think me leaving will also allow someone much more deserving and less of an ego maniac to come in and help with everything better then I can.

Other then this. I'd just like to get some personal shout-outs to people who deserve em.

@Madact I really don't care what anyone else thinks. You are a sweet and kindhearted person that always had my back even when the mud was thick. I'm glad I had you as a mentor, hopefully one day you will come to America and I can show you how to really live shit up over here.

@ZeroPC Even though you are the biggest girl magnet I've ever seen. I can honestly say I've enjoyed my talks with you. Always nice and kind with everyone, thanks for being you buddy. Hopefully when bl3 hits we play a bit.

@Justin | XplosiveAction dog shit admin that cant ever do anything right LOL. But nah seriously, quit trying so hard to be accepted man. Let them haters keep hating my guy. You alright.

@Semicolon backslash Honestly we never talk ever. But you know your shit and you've been a great ass admin man. Keep up with those memes, I dig.

@Roar Roar is the perfect example of how an admin should behave and act on and off the servers. He's a great human being, funny, kind, and never a dull moment. Jailbreak is extremely lucky to have you. Hopefully we stay in touch ma n word.

@PNN Even though some shits going on. I can honestly say you are the funniest dude I've met here. Always knows how to have a good ass time, jailbreak will go 0 to a 100 every time ur on. Hopefully we can resolve our shit and move on peacefully.

@TheWalkingCake Just want to apologize here for what I did exposing you. Wasn't a cool move on my part, and I still beat myself up over it. You were a cool guy, and hopefully we can get past everything.

@Ranger Ciri Thanks for helping me out early on when I first got accepted. I generally had mixed feelings at first. But I can tell you are a funny ass dude who knows how to keep things real. Hopefully I see more of you on the server in the future.

Id also like to thank all of the jailbreak regulars for the fun times and great memories, you guys are the reason we get on everyday. Thanks for being awesome

And so, I leave. I apologize for how sudden this is. But I've quietly given this all a good thought, and I'm sure this is the right thing. Accepted applications are also right around the corner probably, so the sooner somebody else applies the better.

Ill still be around, just not nearly as much. Thank you again for the opportunity.

Mamba out.

Last edited:
I can honestly say you are the funniest dude I've met here.

Yes I am! Kevin Hart my dad :)

Sad to see you go, now I have no one to bully :residentsleeper:

Good luck on the student life, don’t take too many girl’s ;) that was a joke, take them all :pogchamp:

Bye bby

Reactions: Bambi
Damn, sad to see you resigning Bambi. You know, I always kinda liked you as an admin. Anyways I wish you luck on your path :**

cuck

Thanks for everything you have contributed to the team and server. You became one of my main homies since you started playing regularly and it's always been fucking great administrating and playing with you. You are literally, and I say this with 100% sincerity, the worst sniper I've ever seen play TF2. Like seriously? Wow bro I didn't think people could be that bad. Get some help.

In all seriousness tho I'll miss you as a staff member and you'll always be welcome back in my eyes. Some great memories have been made over the past few months my g. Big love (yes homo)

Sad to see you go so soon Fambi I will miss the memes you brung upon us and your horrible sniper still better than mine
as you said we may not have talked much but still from what I saw you were a pretty lit fellow epic gamer.

I still remember the day that you said you were going to apply and got happy when accepted love you man hope fully i see you around

I completely understand being a college student myself how busy it can get. I hope that you do well with your job and in school And just the future in general. And again, I’m sorry for kind of trying to hard. To be honest you are just a really fun person and I want to hang out with you more, I apologize if I annoyed you again I just hope that I can see you on the server occasionally.
Peace be with you

RIP, GG for doing great job. Will miss you.

Damn man, sad to see you go but school goes first, good luck with that.
I hope to see you around man

• Friendly
Reactions: Bambi and Roar

Users who are viewing this thread