Declined Reported content: Post in thread 'Declined - Report for Teaming' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

medved

Banned
Post in thread 'Declined - Report for Teaming' by Madact has been reported by medved. Reason given:
Admin seems to be friendly with ghosting guys, asking to remove him from his place

Content being reported:
STEAM_0:1:446516792

^^^ This is a steamID. Use profile.tf to get it :) Helps us skip a step and get straight to reviewing the report!

As for this it's a gray area. If hale purposely avoided the person telling where other red's positions are then I'd assume they're teaming. A demo or recording would help in these sorts of events to know what exactly happened.
We have these sorts of alive position ghosting for example on jailbreak where other reds would snitch where the others are hiding. Deathrun straight up just ghosts xD

Also I have no idea where the evidence is. I cannot go on word alone. If you need chatlogs you can check stats for it but really a demo would help clear this up.

Hopefully you'll take the above to improve to help us catch rule breakers!

Alright @Madact you heard the man. Time to remove your admin..yea
Its not that madact is being friendly with "ghosting guys" you lack evidence to back up your claim. Madact legit just said that you need evidence to strongly prove that this person did this.
Use any recording software or use the demo feature. Heres a guide:

• Indifferent
Reactions: Tolfx
I think the reporter thought this would be private. Also probably English isn't there first language.

I declined that report as it lacked evidence. Not because I'm friendly with 'ghosting guys'.

Hope that clears it up.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread