Accepted Report (1 Viewer)

Do you think these videos show enough proof?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruun

| steamname: Sunday-
| steam3ID: [U:1:355688764]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:177844382
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198315954492
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/-nitrogen-narcosis-
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198315954492

Due to me not being able to upload demo files for some reason, i am doing this via youtube.
(i will look into it)
I believe that i have caught him red-handed with bunnyhops. and aim-assistance.

There is no sound in the videos as i was recording this while talking with friends, no need to hear my voice or theirs. sadly this cancels out all sounds.

He never saw the spy in any way as it was always cloaked. the Demoman never bumped him, Yet the spy manages to catch his eye and he instantly aims for him while he was looking around.
as seen in video 1

Play the video at full speed first, then play it at 0.25 as it plays frame by frame and look at the mouse cursor snapping towards the spy, then its head...
Doesn't that look like clear aim-assist? Give it a good o'le think...

Let me tell you what happens.
He is on the roof, at 0:02 he just shot at someone and the spy walks out of spawn (INVISIBLE might i add.) 0:05 he headshots a741Qay, when he jumps after that shot the invisible spy is under him, invisible i assume still.
At 0:07-0:08 you can see the spy trough the wall as he's heading over to the pumpkin in front of red spawn, 0:08 (almost when it turns 0:09) you can see that the spy jumps up on the pumpkin, while INVISIBLE. Sunday turns away for a split second and at 0:10 he is looking at the spawn door. Not even less than 0.01 seconds later he aims onto the spy which is still invisible at this point, aims at the body. shoots, then flicks up to the face and next to it. if you look very carefully you can see that the health of the spy doesn't decrease meaning he missed. (thus he never saw the spy's semi decloaking animation when a spy gets hit. thus never seeing the spy.)
Cocks up another bullet in the mag and jump-crouches, then aims directly at the spy whom is at that point holding a sapper... (so he isnt about to decloak) and at 0:12 blatantly shoots the invisible spy in the head.

Here is another video with a questionable snap/lock.
He shoots first and then it does a weird curved "snap" onto Magglet's head.
Play this on 0.25,

Bullet gets shot, then aim catches up and performs a flick in a weird pattern.
http://puu.sh/xg0td/ff89681d9d.jpg < Flick pattern as i see it.

Will add more when i get the time, Still looking trough footage. but i, and others believe that video one is a clear proof of aim-assistance and/or vision assistance.

I would greatly appreciate it if i got as many opinions as possible on the proof only.

Thank you for your time.

oh it's on

• Funny
Reactions: fanthom and lionish
1. You added a poll to a report.
2. You can see the Spy's cloak flicker because the Demoman touches him.

Seriously, dude?
I expected better from someone who supposedly recorded my gameplay for one hour.

• Disagree
Reactions: Bruun
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/another-ban-appeal.10220/#post-66035

Just here to point out by way of a reminder that

1. Puddin has been banned from the forums before
2. He posted an appeal and kept posting while the appeal was still under review. I realise this is partly Kevin's fault for not responding to it in a long time but it can still easily be considered as him circumventing the ban.
3. Since that appeal was accepted he has been on his last chance, as the post linked above shows.

And looking at his response to the report it seems he has no regard for showing proper conduct and/or doesn't realise he is on pretty thin ice.

1. You added a poll to a report.
2. You can see the Spy's cloak flicker because the Demoman touches him.

Seriously, dude?
I expected better from someone who supposedly recorded my gameplay for one hour.

if you watch the video frame by frame you can see that the demoman never touches the spy.

The demoman never even touched him

Not only can you see it in your video, I also missed the first shot because I miscalculated the Spy's hitbox.

I'll ask you this one and only one time; why the fuck do you think I'm hacking to begin with?

edit:

DWIvB0j.png

Spy jumps on pumpkin.

NfW9kr5.png

Cloak flickers due to Spy touching Demoman.

Think for a second; if I was wallhacking or using an ESP hack, I would've instantly looked at the Spy as soon as I rounded the corner, not 3 seconds later.

• Disagree
Reactions: Bruun
Not only can you see it in your video, I also missed the first shot because I miscalculated the Spy's hitbox.

I'll ask you this one and only one time; why the fuck do you think I'm hacking to begin with?

edit:

DWIvB0j.png

Spy jumps on pumpkin.

NfW9kr5.png

Cloak flickers due to Spy touching Demoman.

Think for a second; if I was wallhacking or using an ESP hack, I would've instantly looked at the Spy as soon as I rounded the corner, not 3 seconds later.

If you hold space to make it go slower you can clearly see that the colors on the spy do not change.

Cant see anything suspicious on the 2nd vid, just normal flicking.
First vid doesnt raise any suspicion either, im pretty sure the demo touched the spy making him go 50% visible.
You'd need better evidence to prove your point.

Adding to report is Instulting and provoking me, implying that what i posted is garbage.
ss+(2017-08-21+at+10.53.34).jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: Spankyworld
Honestly i do not see anything suspicious either, and god this is not insulting. Pleas aske to close this report this is going nowhere.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Honestly i do not see anything suspicious either, and god this is not insulting. Pleas aske to close this report this is going nowhere.

Lets see what people have to say before making harsh decisions.

Just because i'm new to this community doesn't mean that i'm a complete noob at this stuff.
I smell favoritism

If only you know how much old members have been banned and how a large majority of the admins here do not hesitate to punish Friends. Now you smell favoritisme ? I smell salt and frustartion boy.

Thank you for that lovely addition
I smell salt and frustartion boy.

Aren't admins supposed to be professional when handling reports?
Edit:
Before we go on a long train of one sided opinions, have a GOOD look at the video and you can CLEARLY see that the spy does not bump the demoman.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Aren't players supposed to have a good reasons to report ? now you are trying to say that i am disrespectull while you implied admins here aren't doing their job, that we are doing favoristisme and that we are not professional, thus in only three posts. Now i tell you once again This is going nowhere, you'd better close this rather than waste your time.

Aren't players supposed to have a good reasons to report ? now you are trying to say that i am disrespectull while you implied admins here aren't doing their job, that we are doing favoristisme and that we are not professional, thus in only three posts. Now i tell you once again This is going nowhere, you'd better close this rather than waste your time.

I came here with one goal, To get puddin banned for his actions across multiple accounts. not to get responses that are arguably not very nice against me.

in my opinion killing an invisible spy with the possible use of 3rd party programs is a good reason.
i can't see what he has on his pc. thus my judgement is not 100% but in my days i have seen a lot of similar players doing the exact same as Puddin.
Using cheats on multiple accounts and always counter-speaking on anything even remotely relating to him. Either it's just me or is puddin hiding something.

have you watched the video on slow speed at all? do it again, FRAME BY FRAME. The spy. does not. bump. the. demoman.

that are arguably not very nice against me.
once again i haven't insulted you in any way.

and my judgement may not be true too but i do not see any hacks here. That's what i think.

once again i haven't insulted you in any way.

and my judgement may not be true too but i do not see any hacks here. That's what i think.

Okay, thank you on your opinion.

Now, any other people?

I've watched both videos. I'd say after having 450 hours on sniper myself, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to tell if the user you have reported is hacking, or any player in that manner.

The second video is just a simple flick of the wrist. Nothing suspicious there. He tried to be cheeky by going for that, as such flick shots are (somewhat of a) high risk, high reward moments.

Furthermore I also claim the first video, where Bruun is shifting most of his attention to, shows nothing alarming either. It is completely normal for a person to have good eyesight and spot the tiniest changes that happen - even if it is as small as seeing a cloaked spy for a split second in the corner of your screen. I've been involved in a few situations like these myself, hence I'm also basing my opinion on experience.

Lastly, I just want to say one thing - EVEN IF the demoman did not bump the spy, the video fails to provide sufficient evidence. One situation where people have split judgements is not enough to claim the player is using vision/aim assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread