Declined Report against yes but no (also known as FCV) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMario17

Who are you reporting? yes but no (also known as FCV)

What server game mode is the report concerned with? Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pow_haha

What is the reason of the report? Breaking several rules on Blue

Files you have as proof (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Any other proof you have Unfortunately I don't have any videos to show for proof that he's breaking rules, but luckily I finally got my recording software fixed, so I'll be recording and posting anything he does wrong here if this report isn't closed for whatever reason.

Edit because why doesn't this let me make a new paragraph: He's been a massive nuisance on jailbreak, but more so on Blue. He harasses players when things don't go his way, does things on his own terms that don't match with the rules on Blue, freekills on occasion, including on fellow Blues when it's illegal, and has attempted to redo a completed LR on a match after the current one, which happened to be the match after the LR match (I don't know how to explain it better). It's a wonder how he hasn't been guardbanned before, but I want to take some action against him and either see him be a better Guard/Warden, or stay off of it until the former happens.

We kinda need video evidence of his actions I'm afraid.

We kinda need video evidence of his actions I'm afraid.
Yee I know, that's why I said I would post any future videos of him breaking the rules here if the forum isn't closed, though I guess that's not the best way of going about it, so if that's not the case then I'll simply do the normal reports like every other time.

, though I guess that's not the best way of going about it, so if that's not the case then I'll simply do the normal reports like every other time.
Indeed. We'd prefer you to please post a report once you have an adequete amount of evidence. With this report lacking any evidence i'm going to have to decline and close this. If you do happen to gather evidence in the future, you may then submit a report.

See ya.

Reactions: PokeMario17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread