Accepted Report against Swify (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hehe troll

Donator
  • Current Steam name.
    Swify
  • SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx).
    STEAM_0:0:634543342
  • Which server the rule was broken on.
    Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak
  • Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search
    Swify's HLStatsX profile
  • The rule or rules they broke.
    (Mass) Freekill, Teamkill
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.
    For the second clip I exclaim this to the community: WHERE HAVE PEOPLE'S PATIENCE GONE TO?!
    A video showing a teamkill, a freekill, another teamkill and a mass freekill.

I know you can't take my word for it by me only saying it without evidence to back it up, but there was another teamkill of which I cannot find the recording.

Not surprised, it's crazy how people think there's no such thing as an instant replay. Glad to see stuff like this happening.

Reactions: hehe troll
I have been accused of both mfk and teamkill, and I would like to take this opportunity to explain my actions. Firstly, I accidentally teamkilled Troll during a hg event due to my forgetfulness about ff. I realized my mistake immediately and slayed as well as taking a break from Jb. I apologize to Troll for this teamkill, but it seems that he was already frustrated and did not accept it. In the second clip, we were playing diner and there were many votes of no in team chat, which meant that the person would be kos for the majority of votes. In the third clip, my game froze, and I accidentally shot Troll with my flare. I had no idea what was happening and heard the sound of me killing someone, so I slayed myself. This was my first freeze in a long time and I had no idea how to handle it. I apologize for the teamkill that occurred during my quick game freeze. In the fourth clip, I was telling the Reds to stack on someone who I believed was Zelaird. None of the Reds listened except for a few, and it seemed that Troll was the only one from the other stack who got killed by the splash damage. While it may have been a freekill, Troll would have been kos for delaying and not following my orders. I take responsibility for the two teamkills, but I genuinely had no intention of killing Troll during those incidents. I have been working on changing myself and improving every day to avoid making the same mistake again. I tried to record my frozen screen and screenshot the issue, but it didn't work, and I couldn't prove that my screen was frozen or that my game had crashed. On a side note, I believe I have found the cause of my recent game crashing and freezing, which is related to my recording system. I have been preventing crashes by turning off the recording system. If you have any concerns, please let me know, and we can work together to resolve them.

• Informative
I have been accused of both mfk and teamkill, and I would like to take this opportunity to explain my actions. Firstly, I accidentally teamkilled Troll during a hg event due to my forgetfulness about ff. I realized my mistake immediately and slayed as well as taking a break from Jb. I apologize to Troll for this teamkill, but it seems that he was already frustrated and did not accept it. In the second clip, we were playing diner and there were many votes of no in team chat, which meant that the person would be kos for the majority of votes. In the third clip, my game froze, and I accidentally shot Troll with my flare. I had no idea what was happening and heard the sound of me killing someone, so I slayed myself. This was my first freeze in a long time and I had no idea how to handle it. I apologize for the teamkill that occurred during my quick game freeze. In the fourth clip, I was telling the Reds to stack on someone who I believed was Zelaird. None of the Reds listened except for a few, and it seemed that Troll was the only one from the other stack who got killed by the splash damage. While it may have been a freekill, Troll would have been kos for delaying and not following my orders. I take responsibility for the two teamkills, but I genuinely had no intention of killing Troll during those incidents. I have been working on changing myself and improving every day to avoid making the same mistake again. I tried to record my frozen screen and screenshot the issue, but it didn't work, and I couldn't prove that my screen was frozen or that my game had crashed. On a side note, I believe I have found the cause of my recent game crashing and freezing, which is related to my recording system. I have been preventing crashes by turning off the recording system. If you have any concerns, please let me know, and we can work together to resolve them.
Oh god, I'm sorry that I filed a report with these for kills without knowing the reason behind it..
I just usually go through my clips to find any evidence of reportable stuff and I just mindlessly put this here huh.
Uh, this is awkward. What happens now..?

• Indifferent
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Yeah I dont really buy Swify's story at all here.

In the first clip, you immediately disconnect after teamkilling. That doesnt really tell me that its an accident, it more just shows that it was deliberate/careless. My guess is that you were done for the session and decided to do a funny haha teamkill before you left and just chalked it up as an oopsie.

In the second clip, we were playing diner and there were many votes of no in team chat, which meant that the person would be kos for the majority of votes.
You can't just kill somebody in diner due to votes if they have not even presented anything. It just shows that your showing favoritism, even compounded on the fact you urged the others to vote no and killed her without them even having a chance to fully participate in the minigame.

In the third clip, my game froze, and I accidentally shot Troll with my flare.
the third clip just has you following hehe troll while continuing to repeat "why did you kill them" when hehe clearly just killed 2 people with rebel status. I don't buy it.

For the fourth clip, Its missing a lot of context so i am going to disregard it for now.

You have an extensive track record of being careless and these clips show that you cannot handle being on blue team.

Report accepted, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread