Accepted Report against SirPupper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swify

Donator
Who are you reporting? SirPupper

What server game mode is the report concerned with? Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:109040667

What is the reason of the report? freekills

Files you have as proof

Any other proof you have I'd hate to make a report on SirPupper but he's been freekilling for a while and it is getting absurd, as shown in the video below there is a clip of him rolling a fire timebomb and yes it doesn't show him going up to the reds while the rtd activated but it shows the aftermath of all the deaths and the people that were hit by the bomb in flames. There was an admin online but all he did was respawn some reds and continue onto the round. The other clip showing me Swify following some orders from the warden saying for us to follow him behind a heavy and to go to the green line start of stairway to heaven. I was freekilled while walking towards there and the admin who was there didn't acknowledge it. Yes, from what I see this may be a panic freekill but the fact that he was even there while the reds were following orders and heading to their destination was pretty clear that this may be intentional baiting or just someone who needs to take time off blue. Of course if SirPupper has a reasoning for this and like to defend himself I am more than glad to let him give a reasoning for him freekilling.

Attachments

• Project 41_02-05-2023_20-37-52-380.mp4
    54.4 MB
Context: 1st clip, rtd day rolled fire timebomb, got a little too close trying to kill rebeller. 2nd clip, He sapped a sentry in vs sentry when warden said not to. I kill him

Reactions: progamer45160
This player should already have a permanent teamban but it appears it broke at some point.

Accepted, I guess?

Reactions: Swify
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread