Accepted Report against Lil' Rex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenya Snake~

Donator
heyy i learnt how to report people how fun, anyways

Attachments

• 40628937.35_20231021211242_1.jpg
    40628937.35_20231021211242_1.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image.png
    image.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 59
Personal vendetta cringe. Alex constantly harasses me, calling me a retard and tells me to kill myself on a regular basis. You also have a strong personal vendetta against me and I just don't understand why.

Adding to the report, Since this was posted right after i made this report by him on my Steam Profile.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 60
I looked through all three indivudals chatlogs and have come to this conclusion

Theres some bad stuff on both of alex and Lil rexs chatlogs, however Lil rex i have scrolled through your chatlogs and you've insulted players almost every session you've played in and from what i can see from the chatlogs, alexs is retaliating to what you said.

Kenya and Alex are both primarily mic players so i cant vouch for what their ingame behavior is like. If you feel like you are being harassed by players, accumulate evidence against them and report them, telling somebody that "depression will take care of it" just goes way far over what is appropriate banter and crosses a very clear line.

Alex constantly harasses me, calling me a retard and tells me to kill myself on a regular basis.
Investigating Alexs chatlogs have shown no indication for this to be true. If this happens in the future, please record it and send in a report.

Attacking somebody for IRL issues crosses a very clear boundary and i think this gag should help you re-evaluate yourself on the fact that you are playing a Video Game Thats supposed to be Fun.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread