Accepted Report against joe johnson (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

red.

Who are you reporting? joe johnson

What server game mode is the report concerned with? Jailbreak US (Server IP: 193.38.251.14:27015)

What is the accused person's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:72137319

What is the reason of the report? There are multiple offenses, in the demo, "jb_05" Joe is seen intentionally blocking the last remaining red which ended up killing him and blocking them from picking their LR. In the demo, jb006 I'll leave this free-kill up to you. He killed a taunting player that was door glitching, although, the person who was warden did state that while he was taunting. He also did not slay himself after being confronted. In the next clip, same demo, he states some "suggestive" things in voice chat, when told from multiple people to stop. He did eventually stop, but he continued at least 15 seconds after he was told. He then continued to say some more "suggestive" things, again when told to stop by multiple people. Not sure how to approach this, but others did assume he was being trans-phobic [(up to you for that decision) it's continued from last clip)]. He then, yet again, states the same "suggestive" things he said in the same tick. Then the admin showed up.

Any other proof you have:
*points on of interest in demos*
jb_05: 36000 - 37500
jb006: 18250 - 22000, 77500 - 85000, 93000 - 95000.

Sorry for long demos.... again...

Attachments

• jb_05.zip
    32.7 MB · Views: 20
  • jb006.zip
    46.7 MB · Views: 16
While I already gave him a premature warning for the sexual chat (and eventually gagged him after he persisted) I definitely was not told of the transphobic remark he made. Yeah that ain't gonna fly.

As for the stuff worthy of a teamban I'm not gonna bother because his mute will keep him off of BLU.

Accepted, thanks for the report.

Reactions: red.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread