Accepted Report against Idk how to type these characters. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Meatloaf

Who are you reporting? Idk how to type these characters.

What server game mode is the report concerned with? Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:500429303

What is the reason of the report? Freekilling

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have So basically this guy said that he would call the players in diner up by their steam name only but instead chose to call them by class then killed them. It seems like a trick order to me.

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2023-04-15 21-26-32.mp4
    41.9 MB
I would like a clarification/perhaps a longer clip because I have a sneaking suspicion about something

@Dr. Meatloaf Did the reported user attempt this order on the other prisoners or just these two? is there a longer clip or just this?

I would like a clarification/perhaps a longer clip because I have a sneaking suspicion about something

@Dr. Meatloaf Did the reported user attempt this order on the other prisoners or just these two? is there a longer clip or just this?

I don’t have a longer clip sorry but this trick order was only done on these two. Basically there were 4 people doing diner. At the start of diner he said he would call them up by their steam name. So he called the first two people up by their steam name and they both died because they made bad food. Then the clip starts and he tricks+kills the other two.

At the time none of us even knew why they were killed, we thought he was just freekilling, he later explained the reasoning.

I don’t understand what the deal is this is like textbook not allowed. On this server A) trick orders aren’t allowed and B) new orders override old orders. You cannot call reds up by their class and then kill them when they follow your orders.

I don’t understand what the deal is this is like textbook not allowed. On this server A) trick orders aren’t allowed and B) new orders override old orders. You cannot call reds up by their class and then kill them when they follow your orders.
You would be correct, so unless berke and Big Jack were KOS for something else (which from the clip it does not seem to be the case), the kill wouldn't be just.

Accepted, thank you for the report.

• Agree
Reactions: Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread