Accepted Report against ho ho ho troll (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicake

• Current Steam name.
ho ho ho troll
  • SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx).
STEAM_0:0:119335279
  • Which server the rule was broken on.
Panda US Jailbreak

• The rule or rules they broke.
Blue Teamkilling
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.
There was a gig happening on the server, where i was santa claus heavy and asked reds one by one to come up to my lap and tell me their gifts, while blues vote drip or drown on the gifts

Everyone was in on the fun, where even other wardens told reds to come up santa's lap

hohoho troll found it annoying so the logical conclusion they reached was to forcewarden every round and teamkill, i have only 2 instances recorded though.

Context:

Another recording

Teamkills:

So for context, I teamkilled because I thought that the attempt at the same boring thing for 6 rounds was getting irritating.
I am genuinely sorry for having such a selfish and rule-following view on a silly, stupid and non-serious gamemode of Team Fortress 2.
I understand and awknoledge that my view on something is not the same as other's and I should have asked others if they also had enough of the same attempt at something stupid for 6 rounds long.
I hereby apologize.
sincerely,
hehe troll

So for context, I teamkilled because I thought that the attempt at the same boring thing for 6 rounds was getting irritating.

This is not a valid reason to teamkill.

Accepted, thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread