Accepted Report against diehard diehard fan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananawastaken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Who are you reporting? diehard diehard fan

What server game mode is the report concerned with? Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:145981789

What is the reason of the report? Mass Freekilling, baiting, button griefing

Files you have as proof File(s) attached (for the mfk watch the imgur video and the diehard order video)

Any other proof you have

Attachments

• diehard 1.mp4
    9.7 MB
  • diehard 2.mp4
    7.6 MB
  • diehard 3.mp4
    33.1 MB
  • diehard 4.mp4
    7.7 MB
  • diehard order.mp4
    24.6 MB
  • diehard warning 1.mp4
    31 MB
  • diehard bait.mp4
    16.9 MB
First video: ok i as confused about the orders, i guess if you can consider this a freekill it could be, also one of the person i freekilled did in fact tell me to slay, which i did

Second Video: nope, i as trying to kill someone kos

third video: ok ill admit. thought you never said not to

fourth video: reason i started as because i anted to see here the red as in speedrun

the bait video: i forgot that jarating enemy players did not take out the fire

as i said i as confused about the orders, the arden said to afk afm but also taunting as allowed, so i killed non-afk taunters. the orders contradicted themselves

also i have a certin button broken on my keyboard, but ill admit to here i ent rong ith the button stuff, but ill dispute the freekilling. it is also noteworthy that people on this server hate me, to the point that i as teamkilled for being annoying and that people henever i get onto the server call me a shit guard or falsely accuse me of freekilling

Here's a better video of the incident where he freekills 3 people, where you can clearly hear the warden's order saying that we can taunt. (sorry for being rude in text chat this was not the first time this guy has freekilled me)

ok so after talking to some people it was a freekill, i am very sorry for the people i freekilled. I was very confused. Also i dont want to make this sound like a sob story, im sorry to everyone in the discord when i got super defensive, i am currently going though one of the worst weeks in my life.

Player will be punished for accidental mfk among some other things.

Accepted, thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread