Accepted Report against aubergine man (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

red.

Who are you reporting? aubergine man

What server game mode is the report concerned with? Jailbreak US (Server IP: 193.38.251.14:27015)

What is the accused person's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:582291002

What is the reason of the report? So over the past day or so, this individual constantly presses buttons many times before warden starts it on their own, when saying "it was an accident," or "I didn't do it." There have also a couple intentional free hitting and free killing. Lastly, the blue team kill during LR, obviously laughing (demo: jailbreak116). (Not sure if this is relevant, but I'm not sure if his mic is eligible for blue, but that's me.) Some armory camping in the 2nd demo. I don't believe he has good intentions as blue and trying to skim the rules by trying repeatedly griefing on many occasions.

Any other proof you have:
*points on of interest in demos*
jailbreak116: 31000 (Intentional freehit, nothing crazy) - 31800, 67000 - 69000 (Intentional team killing on blue)
jailbreak115: 63500 - 67500 (The only thing with this clip is the fact that I've visually seen Aubergine man press buttons intentionally without the wardens confirmation. The only people who were able to shoot the button in this clip was Aubergine man or Strangematter, which they both stated they didn't do it, but I'll leave that up to you.) 78000 - 79500 (Armory camping, as asked by 1 person twice and seen in this clip to stop camping armory)
jailbreak: 113000 - 1150000 (Intentionally shooting ball in bowling when told to stop by warden)

Attachments

• jailbreak116.zip
    18.9 MB · Views: 23
  • jailbreak115.zip
    27.9 MB · Views: 21
  • jailbreak.zip
    39.7 MB · Views: 20
I posted this in the wrong thread. Meant to post in #Player-Reports. Apolgies.

Alongside aubergine, Boeing 737 will also be teambanned for LR denial and forcing a freeday.

Accepted, thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread