Accepted Report against _Black (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicake

Current Steam name
_Black

SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx)
STEAM_0:0:10264443

Which server the rule was broken on
Panda US Jailbreak

The rule or rules they broke
Camping, not being active last guard, delaying the round, despite being told to move in chat by multiple people

The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above

To add to this, he is camping this place on the map because the plane's hitbox doesn't line up with the model, he uses this to gain easy kills by peaking his head above the hitbox. (Aas seen on the first clip) He recorded himself doing this multiple times and he does do it frequently. This should fall under map exploiting.

About that not being an inactive guard.
I went there after Warden died and BEFORE the other blu died, once the guard died there were already quite a few reds sitting outside as far as I remember and I attacked them on sight which is "LGKA stands for “last guard kills all.” When there is only one Guard left alive they must kill all Prisoners on sight and actively do so." exactly what I am required to do so.

While you guys kept telling me to move out and such. I was fully aware that there are reds outside and who closed the door couple of times, so I had no other choice than to stay in there and trying my best at killing the reds that approached me.

As for the exploit. Yes, I´ve been using it and I have used this earlier, however it would´ve been great for anyone even YOU to maybe let me know that abusing hitboxes (that you put there) would fall under exploiting.

Wether the Admins think its enough to warrant a ban its up to their decission.

But I dont see how I was delaying/not actively doing lgka

As for the exploit. Yes, I´ve been using it and I have used this earlier, however it would´ve been great for anyone even YOU to maybe let me know that abusing hitboxes (that you put there) would fall under exploiting.
You just admited that you used an exploit and have used it in the past, you do not need the map creator or even an admin to tell you to stop breaking the rules when you knowingly violate them.

Just now after the report i checked the rules again and noticed that it indeed is exploiting. But at that point in time when i was doing it i wasnt aware that it would be against the rules.
I hope that clears up if I worded that wrong in my first statement.

let me know that abusing hitboxes (that you put there)

my brother in christ i didnt make hitbox or the plane it's a publicly available model, the hitbox is probably an automatically generated low poly version of the mesh, this is not an issue at all until people like you start to make it an issue

• Funny
Reactions: _Black

49fcc68eecc0fbefe564769330342c54.png

Player will receive a server ban for exploiting, I do believe there is a lack of proper evidence for being an inactive guard so he will not receive a teamban.

Accepted, thank you for the report.

• Agree
Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread