Completed Remove Soviet and Night and Minecraftv10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana finally making a good post i cant believe this.

• Funny
Reactions: Bananawastaken
Dont touch Minecraftv10 and night

soviet is meh

Should've add the "remove opst furry map" Option

• Funny
V10 is like a really generic map like nothing really special or good about it
Soviet= Not fun. Night is acceptable. V10 if I remember correctly is just the day version and is bland.

Night is not the worst thing ever, just a meh map, but the other 2 are unplayed and bland to a degree comperable to sand

Due to some issues with how the poll was set up before I had to remake it. All votes were reset as of a result.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Love
Are both the Minecraft maps the same apart from day/night? Maybe somebody who knows more can elaborate if there are any other differences. If there’s no other differences that I’m missing I’m in favor of keeping night over day since I generally like how night maps don’t burn my retinas.

Also without question Soviet has to go.

Are both the Minecraft maps the same apart from day/night? Maybe somebody who knows more can elaborate if there are any other differences. If there’s no other differences that I’m missing I’m in favor of keeping night over day since I generally like how night maps don’t burn my retinas.

Also without question Soviet has to go.

Here's all the major differences

Dynf (daylight)Nightfall
Has a 9square instead of spleefHas spleef instead of 9square and also has a floormaze
abusable reset button in deathrunNormal deathrun
Has a forest with a creeper on the outskirts of the mapHas a village, house, barn, and a forest on the outskirts
Very few rebel spots outside of armory entrancesMany different rebel spots although some are randomized
Sweeper does that annoying thing where it spins backwards when stoppedSweeper acts normally
uses pre 1.14 mc texturesUses modern mc textures
daylightnighttime (duh)

Obviously there's a few more differences but overall nightfall is probably the more well rounded of the two.

I think that both dynf and nightfall could use more rebel spots than armory, and tardis ( I know there is ammo obby on dynf, but it isnt practical unless obby is played ), also for some reason the breakable spots never seem to drop ammo on nightfall. Also, I do not like maps getting removed too much, I mean the players are the ones voting them up, might as well nominate what you actually want to play, or just rtv (that's what its there for). I like having all maps no matter what they look like in, so long as they are functional *cough* jail_night_dynf *cough*
What I'm saying is if the regulars don't like the map, don't vote it, its on you if you vote for a map you don't like, and you all can nominate what you please. The votes were in majority to add them, why remove them so suddenly, its not like they block you from choosing different maps
I occasionally like to play these older maps, if they are removed, that lack of them will make me sad when I decide that I'd like to try it out again.

Since rtv's seem to be a fighting point in this thread I have remade my old "map rtv count" for jailbreak chart. It's a bit more accurate than the last one as it accounts for maps being played more and I did my best to avoid counting duplicate rtv's. I still can not record count rtv's with a "/".
1652049697688.png

mc dynf and soviet are 1st and 3rd place for worst rtv to play session ratio while night trails far behind.

If you are interested in the actual numbers

Another data sheet that more accurately shows how popular a map is

• Useful
Reactions: _Black and Cowboy
Since rtv's seem to be a fighting point in this thread I have remade my old "map rtv count" for jailbreak chart. It's a bit more accurate than the last one as it accounts for maps being played more and I did my best to avoid counting duplicate rtv's. I still can not record count rtv's with a "/".
View attachment 22160

mc dynf and soviet are 1st and 3rd place for worst rtv to play session ratio while night trails far behind.

If you are interested in the actual numbers

Another data sheet that more accurately shows how popular a map is
surprised the difference between hop v11 and v8 is so significant

Personally I like Minecraft, dislike Soviet, and am neutral towards Night (because I've hardly played on that map)

I would like to see nothing more than Soviet get removed, terrible map.

Main problem with Soviet is that most minigames near cell area are filler minigames like diner, minigames like Deathrun are further out, and I spent like 2 minutes looking for minigames to play as warden on it sometimes
The layout is an even worse version of a jb_famous layout type, a huge square with the cell area in the middle

Old minecraft version is pointless to have anymore, when the server has the updated superior version

and night is self explanatory

The votes were in majority to add them, why remove them so suddenly,

The vote to add these maps had less than HALF the participants on this thread, keeping both Minecraft maps only won by ONE vote and had 5 votes in total.
It was a scuffed poll lol.

Attachments

• EF866F0E-3FD7-4A2E-8655-6784305EC30E.jpeg
    EF866F0E-3FD7-4A2E-8655-6784305EC30E.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 73
1652643757065.png

jail_night will stay as there is a clear majority in favor of keeping it, I have also sent a patch to kevin for its cell door exploit so that won't be a problem either.

jail_minecraft_dynf may stay as the vote is fairly close.

jb_soviet will be removed as there is a clear majority in favor of removing it.

Created task #238 jailbreak maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread