Declined Remove rebel status (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already assuming there's gonna be 12 wrap assassin scouts ready to go is just being stupid lol, that's not gonna happen every single round and you know that. Maybe for a few rounds for shits 'n giggles, but like I said before I'm fine with keeping the rebel aura to differentiate who got the hit in.
It happens a lot more than you think

The rewardening rule is the main difference of panda and different servers, most of panda players enjoy playing this ruleset cause it's a different way of playing jb. I personally can't stand playing wonderland and other serves which allow hitting baiters and rewardening since its so chaotic for me. And I feel like other players on panda can relate to that.
I think the whole rewardening rule is why Panda is the worst compared to the other servers however when it comes to balancing the REDs and BLUs however, which is why I'm making the suggestion in the first place. It's fine if you think the rule is why you view Panda to be Panda though, I just think it's unhealthy overall.

• Angry
Reactions: _Black and Mark!
I think the whole rewardening rule is why Panda is the worst compared to the other servers however when it comes to balancing the REDs and BLUs however, which is why I'm making the suggestion in the first place. It's fine if you think the rule is why you view Panda to be Panda though, I just think it's unhealthy overall.
Out of curiosity how much time have you spent playing panda jb? From my experience nearly everyone is resistant to the rules at first but after a while many start to prefer them.

Panda “is the worst” yet we have a consistent player base and are typically active during most parts of the day

If you think it's that big of a problem, then I can consider removing the wrap assassin entirety. Like I said before, I'm fine with keeping the red aura to differentiate rebellers on sight.
So you don’t want reds to be punished but you want they to be restricted in which weapons they can use ???? I don’t understand what you’re pushing for.

If you think it's that big of a problem, then I can consider removing the wrap assassin entirety. Like I said before, I'm fine with keeping the red aura to differentiate rebellers on sight.
I feel like thats just a band aid fix to a deep cut wound, there's still many other ways to abuse this

You are not able to keep track of a scout in a crowd if they look the same. The glow is about 3-7 seconds long right now (I'm not sure on how exactly long it is).
If that's too short make it longer, I doubt if you're competent it's that difficult to deal with. And if that's not enough remove the wrap assassin's projectile, like why give red a projectile when they're only supposed to have melee, yknow ?

Panda “is the worst” yet we have a consistent player base and are typically active during most parts of the day
The guys at Panda are a blast to play with though which is why I think it's the reason why it's been the most consistent player base for a long time now. I can also say that old JB servers that were also as popular ended up dying as well (most notably SG Gaming) that some players over there ended up migrating to Panda to stay.

If that's too short make it longer, I doubt if you're competent it's that difficult to deal with. And if that's not enough remove the wrap assassin's projectile, like why give red a projectile when they're only supposed to have melee, yknow ?
It was recently changed to make it short, and I think that making the tweak of "make the auro longer and remove the chat message" just kinda doesn't make sense. I view the system as it is right now as working perfectly, as a red I can get away with sneaky backstabs if the blue team isn't paying attention but as a blue I can pay attention to kill the ones who rebelled. Also if you don't play on this server, why vote for the suggestion?

I feel like thats just a band aid fix to a deep cut wound, there's still many other ways to abuse this
It is really a deep cut wound though? Wrap assassin and the Sandman are the only projectile weapons the REDs have access to at the start of the round, removing them can really help the whole issue that leaves rebelling to stick to melee at least for the start.

Speaking as somebody who migrated from another community to play on panda, I can tell you that not all of our rules are perfect, but they are simple and easy to follow and it's why i ended up sticking around here.

And the bomb-ass regulars of course.

I am interested though if you have an answer to semi's earlier question on your panda playtime

The guys at Panda are a blast to play with though which is why I think it's the reason why it's been the most consistent player base for a long time now
This is just a difference in opinions, some people like to play on the server cause of the rules and some of the stay for the player base. Using this argument is just ignorant

It was recently changed to make it short, and I think that making the tweak of "make the auro longer and remove the chat message" just kinda doesn't make sense. I view the system as it is right now as working perfectly, as a red I can get away with sneaky backstabs if the blue team isn't paying attention but as a blue I can pay attention to kill the ones who rebelled. Also if you don't play on this server, why vote for the suggestion?
We can always revert the red aura change if it means rebel logs are out the window, and backstabs can also be seen through chat by a competent guard or just by checking for any dead BLUs. Also, I do play for the server.

There's been talks about allowing blus to rewarden in the future which should honestly already exist, and the argument that REDs grabbing ammo is again punishing them for even rebelling to begin with since they're by default at a disadvantage as they are against crits. 10 scouts spamming balls with the wrap assassin is completely unrealistic and can just be regarded as coordinated rebelling as well which is honestly a very odd argument. I'm fine with keeping the aura though, but I don't think BLUs should get the added benefit of knowing exactly who's rebelling at any time as they're already carrying a lot of upsides that leaves REDs to desperately force anything by crit checking up close and personal.
About rewardening, you can rewarden if warden disconnects, cells still closed, warden gets teamkilled, and i think if someone trolls and trys to ruin the round by doing so.

You saying that it should be possible to rewarden (probably at any given time)
It would even make it WAYYY harder for reds to win if not 95% of the rounds most likely favoring blus

• Agree
Reactions: Mark!
But if you're just a little competent you can notice it right away or even before the backstab for ex. happens. How does it not make sense ? Keep the aura to visually differentiate rebels from non rebels but don't give blus who can't keep track of the reds a giveaway... About voting.. clearly it never stops anyone that they don't play there to not vote and I have been on the server for a bit to know how this works out... As I said I've played JB way too much in the past.

Reactions: fallguysemulator
This is just a difference in opinions, some people like to play on the server cause of the rules and some of the stay for the player base. Using this argument is just ignorant
Is it really though? I don't remember Panda ever being this consistently active before other JB servers were as popular at all. It's almost always full every single day throughout daytime and the only real competition Panda has right now when it comes to NA JB is Wonderland atm.

About rewardening, you can rewarden if warden disconnects, cells still closed, warden gets teamkilled, and i think if someone trolls and trys to ruin the round by doing so.

You saying that it should be possible to rewarden (probably at any given time)
It would even make it WAYYY harder for reds to win if not 95% of the rounds most likely favoring blus
I agree with Black here, the way that some of your arguments are presented is just hypocritical. And will end up with blues being even more powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread