Declined Remove my ban from "record" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lighty isn't my friend firstly, we're just colleagues. technically speaking

Secondly, consider this as a real life job. A teacher for example. Do you really think his personal life will not effect his 'performance' in the slightest way?

Thirdly, again, I am not saying he can't make mistakes, but that doesn't imply this ban is false. Nobody said this ban is false in the first place, since I mentioned that every admin has his or hers own system and they stick to it.

Well, so far you ignored everything in my explanation of what happened, called it dumb and said to get me demoted. Alright, I wanted to be reasonable with you and all, but you lied to me and everyone by saying the mic spammer did not get punished.
he didn't do anything about the mic spammer I used !call
QM3RiGj.png
145wbvD.png

Then show logs when I joined and you wrote that message ?
You realize I was there and that was literally yesterday, I remember what happened and wouldn't lie about it. I also don't log my console, if you really don't believe me then just ask Kevin, he probably has it all logged.
Noot Noot I do understand you, but I need to tell you this, his personal life should NOT affect his decisions in bans no matter what
I was not having a bad day and nothing affected my decision on the ban, it's simply what I do to people who call abuse.
but as you see this could be avoided if he just said sorry as I stated in my other post
Why should I say sorry for doing my job? Am I suppose to say sorry because I punished you for breaking a rule? Just answer that to yourself.

The ban isn't false and you already know what you did wrong.
Closed and declined

Wow wow stop stop. Let him speak at least.

What lighty is showing here is solid. If you are absolutely sure you want to take this to admin logs with Kevin we can but please do not waste our time. If you know that the evidence is going to be against you with the admin logs please do not request it.

That being said, the logs we would get is when Lighty warned you with his bind. If his bind is before your call was sent then the ban is jusified and you'd pretty much just wasted our time.

So yeah, are you sure you want to take this to Kevin?

Have in mind if you do waste his time, you'd probably end up getting a way longer ban than 8 hours.

Have in mind if you do waste his time, you'd probably end up getting a way longer ban than 8 hours.

Is that really how this is going to work?

We've never asked kevin to function as a 'supreme court' or otherwise higher court of appeal than the usual level. Are there consequences IRL for taking an appeal to a higher court? I suck at life.

Wtf who said i want his demotion? I just want to sort this out, and about the mute, you have banned me then muted him, and every admin is on your side and its me 1, i can't counter that nor will i try, i have posted as title what i wanted and once i found it can't be done i stopped arguing, i tried to sort out on server with Lighty235 but it didn't work out, i don't wanna waste anyone's time taking this to the "court", it's pointless.
I'd like to say sorry to you all for taking your time (I do still believe it would go to my side but i don't want Lighty's demotion)

(I do still believe it would go to my side)

Alright so on top all evidence being presented literally in front of your face, you still try to stand up to yourself EVEN THOUGH you were proven guilty by TBot and Lighty?

try to get Lighty demoted

Come on man. Have some self-respect.

Can someone confirm this should be closed?

• Dislike
Reactions: h1ppy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread