Declined Remove my ban from "record" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans ban url: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=h1ppy&advType=name (I don't know how to use this sorry)
Name of your banned Steam account: h1ppy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59383680
Date and Time: 29. June around 20 PM
Reason: I have used !call when admin was on the server
Admin that banned me: Lighty
Reason: I didn't know there was an admin online but since he didn't do anything about the mic spammer I used !call
PS: That Mic spammer didn't recieve any punishment

• Disagree
Reactions: Bass
Well, I've been talking to people with a colored name and making it obvious I was an admin. When one of the players were spamming in voice, I gave a warning really quickly in chat and saw you wrote !call which I then also gave a warning not to call abuse, the warning is shown in chat and in the middle of the screen to make it as visible as possible. Both of these warnings are bound to a key so it barely took any time to show them.
UI9wkTF.png

I also only ban players for call abuse if the call comes in after 3 seconds, if it's under 3 seconds I don't ban them, just give them another warning and mentioning their name. You also, however, weren't on the server for long at all, barely a minute so maybe you just haven't caught onto the fact that there's already an admin there. I want other admins opinion on this.

Can you name which player was spamming? I'm pretty sure I muted them.
Edit:The only player that was muted for spam that is 3 minutes after your ban is ♠ѼҴΩӔ♠.

He had a Russian name and no, this is false you weren't talking in chat, you maybe posted that Don't spam mic, and what you mean if it comes for 3 seconds, and if you were pretty sure you muted them why isn't that in logs then ? If these are logs then you surely can see the player getting muted, since you took no actions I called Admin, atleast pledge guilty if needed, and check when I joined and when you posted that message. I don't believe they match as I got literaly banned in 10 seconds :p. Atleast show the full logs if you alredy wanna be showing logs

• Disagree
And point you made is pretty dumb, i used once !call and didn't spam that, so stop atleast telling that

• Disagree
That player left when you banned me, and you didn't write that in chat cause I used only once !call, I do know rules of the server as I play there alot

• Disagree
So where are the full logs mate ? Atleast admit you made a mistake as everyone makes one, i don't judge people for that, I know how it's to be Admin on servers, and since Panda-Community is kinda huge I do understand

• Disagree
First of all, a ban cannot be removed from someone's record.

Secondly, calm down with your attitude. I understand you're irritated, but talking like this isn't going to get you anywhere.

Sorry Noot Noot, but I was told to appeal, they told me to appeal, try to get Lighty demoted or just do nothing. I just don't want my next ban for some reason to be longer

• Dislike
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
I explained exactly what happened and you go tell me
And point you made is pretty dumb, i used once !call and didn't spam that, so stop atleast telling that
Not gonna do you any good you know, I did not say that. Reread what I wrote, also, I do not respond instantly.

I explained exactly what happened and you go tell me
Not gonna do you any good you know, I did not say that. Reread what I wrote, also, I do not respond instantly.
Then show logs when I joined and you wrote that message ?

Commands and other server messages aren't visible in the chatlog. Only kevin has access to the full log. For bans and comm blocks just go to sourcebans.

If you wanna check your chatlog, it's here.

try to get Lighty demoted or just do nothing

An admin cannot be demoted for something as minor as this, even if he agrees to have made a mistake. As Madact said, your overall perfomance has to be horrible in order for that to happen.

Furthermore, let's not be too salty and not get too irritated about this h1ppy. Stuff like these are mostly irrelevant in your life, you're just creating additional and unnecessary stress.

But going back to the topic.

Lighty is a well-known admin, both on the forums and on the server(s), and it certainly isn't his first time issuing a ban similar to yours. It's his system, it's how he does his job and we allow him to do it as pleases (as long as it's within reasonable boundaries of course). This doesn't imply Lighty does not makes mistakes, but last night, at the moment, there was a million things that could have been happening to him - a bad day, ignorance (not in a bad way), on-going annoyance with something else and so on. If he felt a ban was in order, so be it. If he agrees to have made a mistake by banning you, he will add a comment to your ban saying it wasn't as justified as he initially thought, and end of story.

Again, there is no huge reason to be upset about. I, and I assume someone else that's going to read this, understand all you were doing is trying to get the user muted due to him breaking a well-known rule by now, showing you are accepting and enforcing the rules, but Lighty may have seen it differently.

Then again, we all make mistakes, nobody is perfect. You may have missed Lighty's presence, and Lighty may have not thought it through enough.

Reactions: Frosty
Noot Noot I do understand you, but I need to tell you this, his personal life should NOT affect his decisions in bans no matter what, second I understand and I don't want his demotion, I have stated what I wanted but as I see now it's not able to remove me from ban records, third there would be no stress if false ban wasn't comitted. I do understand Lighty fully but as you see this could be avoided if he just said sorry as I stated in my other post, Lighty is your friend probably, but that still doesn't change the fact that he made a False ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread