Declined Removal Of Rebel Aura (1 Viewer)

remove rebel aura?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimjo

Donator
The title kinda explains it. What I want to happen is that I want the the aura what appears if u rebel to be removed and the text in chat to be removed if you rebel. The reason I want this is that It's more challenging for the guards to kill them again. This mean it balances out the server since guards have 100% crits, double jumping scouts etc. And if reds were able to do this then Imo it would make it even. I have seen this on other servers and from the looks of it, it seems fine and most of the blu's can handle it.

Pro's
  • More Challenging For guards
  • Balances the team fairness
  • More Fun (In my oponion)
Con's
  • Easier for red's to rebel (However, like I said, it balances things out in rebelling)
This Part is just an extra if its possible, I would say if there is below 2-3 guards then Enable the plugin but if its above that then remove it. This means that since there is only a small amount of blu's, they can still kill them.

Not a JB player nor a fuckmin, but wouldnt this just cause the following scenario

>itemless scout/medic whatever hits the guard
<disappears back into the stack unrecognized
>guards will be shooting all the reds that match the description (stock loadout class X)
<countless calls on freekilling etc, but no way to know who was freekilled and who actually rebelled due to the system not tagging them as rebels
>??????
>profit (Absolute fucking chaos)

correct me if I am wrong ofc
(EDIT: REMOVED COLORS TO PREVENT EYE-AIDS FOR TBOT)
(EDIT2: IT'S ALL IN THE SAME COLOUR NOW LIGHTY PLS NO DISLIEK)

added a pol. I would say NO

• Agree
Reactions: Communist Pug
Waht, isn't the point of the game to follow orders and stay alive to get last request, while having the much harder (but more fun and interesting) option to rebel with the risk of getting fucked over by the guards?

Last edited:
<disappears back into the stack unrecognized
>guards will be shooting all the reds that match the description (stock loadout class X)

If there is multiple guards I highly doubt all of them will get it wrong and kill a wrong person. Also, if that happens and they did freekill, ask them to slay themselves and if there doing it constantly report them if an admin isn't on. Also, if there is below 3 or below number of guards then they can enable it making it easier causing less freekills Also, if they have something like the holy mackerel then it shows there name before the kill meaning u can kill them.

while having the much harder (but more fun and interesting) option to rebel with the risk of getting fucked over by the guards?

You still have the risk of dying if you don't follow the rules. I mean, like I said, it would make it easier for reds and more challenging for blu's but then it balances stuff out since guards have 100% crits

This will create so many freekills just by accident. If you want to make it more challenging for the guards have warden only crits or something

This will create so many freekills just by accident. If you want to make it more challenging for the guards have warden only crits or something
Are we really going back to the suggestion of minicrits?

Are we really going back to the suggestion of minicrits?

No no but this rebel aura thing will break blu team. When more than 10 people are on. If you get 3/4 identical itemless spies what are you gonna do?

First off, it won't break blu team. The reason that I put this thread into action is that I thought it could balance out the teams making more of a challenge. Also, I've seen other server handle it (this is because about 80% of jailbreak servers have this plugin) and it seems fine. If possible, it could be easier to maybe keep the thing in chat saying '<name> has rebelled' but I still don't like the aura since It makes blu's jobs easier. The point of the blu team is to control the red meaning if one rebelled u would only kill that red. Also sorry to go off topic but I think mini crits sounds cool but would only work with lots of guards. Like, if there were a short amount of guards it would fail but if there a lot it could happen

I said no because it would increase more freekills and more complains. BUT it would make the guards a lot more active.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jimjo
I dont understand the arguement of making blu's job harder. It's not supposed to be hard imo.
Blu are the guards, their job is to give orders for the red to follow and kill off anyone that fails to follow the orders and steps out of line
Reds are the prisoners, their job is not to think by themselves and just follow the orders and try to survive the challenges to be the last one alive and get LR.

It's jailbreak not rebelfortress.

I dont understand the arguement of making blu's job harder

They already have it quite easy if they have 100% crits. What I'm suggesting is that it shouldn't be so easy for them.

They already have it quite easy if they have 100% crits. What I'm suggesting is that it shouldn't be so easy for them.

If you are gonna not even read the messages you reply to, I'll stop here and let the poll speak instead.

This would kinda mess up the you can’t hit baiters rule since you can’t always know in a group of reds who exactly hit the baiter and every blue doesn’t have godlike sight/memory so like alperrt I’ll let the poll speak for itself.

Also as some guy in the shoutbox said “why balance team in a gamemode when the teams are supposed to be unfair” (I forgot your name whoever said that sorry)

Last edited:
After A lot of good points and a lot of negativity. I have decided that this would be a bad idea. This is due to the fact that it would cause more freekills and then it means that more active admins will be needed in the process to stop this. I would like to retract this suggestion if that's ok since people have told me some valid points about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread