Declined Reapplication Wolfgang - EU DB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're joking, right? I just moved and am sorting out my internet, but let's not forget the countless hours I've put in in the 2 months we've been waiting for you. >_>

You're joking, right? I just moved and am sorting out my internet, but let's not forget the countless hours I've put in in the 2 months we've been waiting for you. >_>
if you have such a problem with the waiting period then i can decline your app now aswell and you re-apply whenever you find time/interest again.
only cause there is a "need" of admins on DB and you've been active the several weeks doesnt mean that this gives you a special rank infact of getting instantly accepted.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Lighty and klay
Several weeks? You spat in Silorak's face despite his incredibly hard work and that is just one example of your piss-poor leadership as of late. It's not the waiting period I have a problem with lately. It's you at the helm.

"cool, don't come back" is what you told one of your hardest working men at the time. I mean, really?

The few times you have been on the forums lately you post a meme, some screenshot of electronics you purchase for customers, some witty remark aimed towards whatever, everything but actually take care of your community and it's MY activity that is in question? Your blatant ignoring of people who reach out to you for help and the list goes on and on, Kevin. and I'm not the only one sharing in this sentiment.

In any case, I won't be able to increase my activity next week because it is going to take at least that to sort out proper internet, again, due to my recent moving situation.

so therefore, I retract my application due to poor leadership and your stated "inactivity" if you will.

Maybe ask yourself Why you need (DB) admins in the first place, when you used to have such a large and active team. Your disinterest is starting to rub off on people.

Several weeks? You spat in Silorak's face despite his incredibly hard work and that is just one example of your piss-poor leadership as of late. It's not the waiting period I have a problem with lately. It's you at the helm.

"cool, don't come back" is what you told one of your hardest working men at the time. I mean, really?

The few times you have been on the forums lately you post a meme, some screenshot of electronics you purchase for customers, some witty remark aimed towards whatever, everything but actually take care of your community and it's MY activity that is in question? Your blatant ignoring of people who reach out to you for help and the list goes on and on, Kevin. and I'm not the only one sharing in this sentiment.

In any case, I won't be able to increase my activity next week because it is going to take at least that to sort out proper internet, again, due to my recent moving situation.

so therefore, I retract my application due to poor leadership and your stated "inactivity" if you will.

Maybe ask yourself Why you need (DB) admins in the first place, when you used to have such a large and active team. Your disinterest is starting to rub off on people.
alright buddy whatever floats your boat.

declined then and you may want to apply again in a month; 08.11.2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread