Declined Reapplication Wolfgang - EU DB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Donator
Previous application: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-application.11176/

- Your name and/or nickname
Wolfgang.
Real name Dennis

- Your age

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:26518546

- Your general online times and your timezone
Practically every day from morn to evening.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
All EU DB servers.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes, although rarely used.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
7 years and counting. i've been an admin here before and on numerous other DB servers

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Plenty

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Despite the high number of DB admins coming and going on Panda there is always something going on in one of the servers. I'd like to help remedy that. Having just regained access to my account a month later and seeing a good number of admins leaving I'd like to lend a helping hand once more.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Just as effectively as before ;)
Same ban, gag- and mute times as every other DB admin currently on the job.

If my app feels a little lackluster that's mostly because everything has been said before, I believe it requires little other explanation. I am more interested in keeping the DB servers a clean and friendly environment than I am interested in actually becoming a full admin. Thank you.

Omg yes do Db a favor! Wolfgang did well when he was a trial besides me, had fun and saw him administrate does a good job at it aswel I can't give you a "+1" but I would if I could!

Good luck!

• Friendly
Reactions: Wolfgang
I'll just repeat myself from the previous application.
klay said:
There is not much to say. From what I know about him he is possesses all the qualities needed to be a panda admin. I believe he will be a great addition to the team. +1

• Friendly
Btw, technically you need permission to apply since applications for DB is currently closed. But I'm giving you my permission so there is no need to worry about it. @Luigi123 pay attention to these things next time.

• Friendly
Pretty massive troll, really bad for the db community and a toxic gamer. +1 for me, he knows what he's doing and good to see the big boi back.

Pretty massive troll, really bad for the db community and a toxic gamer. +1 for me, he knows what he's doing and good to see the big boi back.

You know me too well. <3

Btw, technically you need permission to apply since applications for DB is currently closed. But I'm giving you my permission so there is no need to worry about it. @Luigi123 pay attention to these things next time.

Thanks man. Bad Luigi! Adding to that, Lighty already pointed out the lack of permission but an admin had left (for whatever reason, I shan't assume) with a hacker present on the server. I felt in need of change at that point :p

Wolfgang did good as an admin back in the days, would love to see him come back. +1

• Friendly
Oh yes! Come back to us Wolfgang. I do not have to say that he was a good admin before and now I believe that it will be the same +1 from me.

• Friendly
He did great as a trial before and he resigned not that long ago so I don't see why he wouldn't fit. Basically, everyone has the same opinion at this point lmao. +1

• Friendly
He did great as a trial before and he resigned not that long ago so I don't see why he wouldn't fit. Basically, everyone has the same opinion at this point lmao. +1

:hoof:

:grouphug:

• Friendly
Reactions: fanthom
Hmm I didn't get an alert I was mentioned in this post... Totally +1 we need everyone who can help on db servers

• Friendly
looks like it's a wrap boys ;)

in all seriousness though thanks for all the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread