Question (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to end up exactly the same as that thread that Zee (Kitten) made a while back, where everyone just went negative.

It's literally begging people to flame. Welcome to the Internet.

This is going to end up exactly the same as that thread that Zee (Kitten) made a while back, where everyone just went negative.

It's literally begging people to flame. Welcome to the Internet.

My favourite one is still CiroBishop's "Do you like me?" thread.

Just because people disagreed with you...... Grow up ,sorry. I work with people who have serious cases of autism and they don't have this issue. it could support it but it is more about the fact that you can't stand the fact people disagreed with you.
dude pls do you like to ruin everybody's day with your little friend that follows you every where u go? well probably u do, why? because you keep posting on every single thing i post only to ruin my experience with this Community and btw do u even know what PPD nos + Asperger's is? without googling it

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr.Pig
and i just want to strangle u saying that it is me to blame as person and not my Autism well do u want to get it and see what happends next?

I dare you to strangle him.

• Disagree
Reactions: [Wizzard4Life]
Please close this thread. It's fucking pointless and now threats are being given by the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread