Question (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what am i doing wrong? i always start with a normal post and then everybody comments on it (and everything is doing fine) but at the end its getting worse and worse and everybody hates (me) and then the admins come in and then they also post bad things and im later the guy that has everthing wrong even though i just try to help maybe i should not try to help and let other people do it?

• Informative
Reactions: Mr.Pig
I do not understand what you are asking... Could you at least format your post a bit better?

This is what Panda-Community has become, Wizard.

• Agree
Reactions: Joe
Ur doing nothing wrong , argument is part of healthy relationship and it's stuff which happens in internet all the time. There is no need to take it personally.

Ur doing nothing wrong , argument is part of healthy relationship and it's stuff which happens in internet all the time. There is no need to take it personally.
but i do because i have a condition (called Autism) (if u would call it that because im not the best in english)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mr.Pig
You're at the wrong place, at the wrong time. Try breaking the monotony by going somewhere else.

guess i've been missing things lately ....... again

Just look to the comments more positive that make you maybe more happy. Or make it like a joke for youself maybe that makes you happy :p

people with Autism take things REALY serious so every time someone says something mean i also take it like that even when its not ment to be mean

Really mate you blaming autism for it? Autism has nothing to do with this. This is about you as a person

Just because people disagreed with you...... Grow up ,sorry. I work with people who have serious cases of autism and they don't have this issue. it could support it but it is more about the fact that you can't stand the fact people disagreed with you.

This guy be making my people look foolish.

And I mean that in at least two ways...

Reactions: Da Random
This thread isn't going to end well isn't it?
This is just going to end up in a endless cycle of hate commentry and explainations nobody will agree on or argue wit...
Just don't blame it on yourself having autism it's still part of who you are, just be polite towards others and don't get your sensitive feelings in a twist.

There are some people who won't let things go or will ever agree on what you have to say, don't put to much effort in those and focus on the ones who makes you feel happy and possitive.
Only thing I would ask from you is to keep your manners and don't take your frustrations out to others on this community website.

Please tell me when you want this thread closed because I can say for sure that this won't end up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread