Question about slay and kick. (1 Viewer)

Night, did not say that... even cuz don't really care if he does that or on , as long as doesnt bother me... but in this very situation he was lieing :) . Probably saw other person , don't know... but about me - he was lieing :)
much love,
stat1ck

I have a tendency to triple-check names before I do anything and yeah, it was you.

Night, did not say that... even cuz don't really care if he does that or on , as long as doesnt bother me... but in this very situation he was lieing :) . Probably saw other person , don't know... but about me - he was lieing :)
much love,
stat1ck
Just trying to get better view of the situation. ^^ So you mean he saw someone camp and slayed the wrong?
Sorry for the questions but i just want a better picture.

I have no clue what he saw, what he sees is already wrong in my opinion , cuz he did not only slay me , but several players and none of them was actually "SPAWNKILLING" , but then again we all have different point of views - all different from the admin's point of view :)

Hi, VAC Ban here.

I warned you about spawnkilling, a warning you didn't seem to get as you didn't even bother replying or anything; you kept spawnkilling to the point where I just !slay'd you because you refused to listen. You then asked the reason for the !slay and I calmly told you that 'Spawnkilling still isn't allowed'. I also explained to you what I consider to be 'spawnkilling' in an orange server and how it differs from other servers. You, of course, weren't okay with that.

"is that spawn killing is when they are inside the base , and we are trying to kill them while they are afk..."

Yes, true. But, since you can't actually enter the enemy base, camping the outside of said base is considered spawnkilling (at least in my eyes).
Keep in mind that there are some exceptions;
• Capturing the last point.
• Chasing someone to the enemy base.

You, good sir, were just calmly killing people as they came out of their base which isn't allowed which is why I !slay'd you.

Thanks and have a good day.
The other guy just got put in his place, damn.

I don't get these "opinions". If you were at the last point and you were A. not capturing it, (n)or B. Chasing an enemy that was running back to spawn, you were obviously waiting outside of their spawn so you could kill them. Do not take your definition of spawnkilling/camping here.

I haven't payed attention, have we already come to an agreement?
Maan maybe I should read everything next time...
Incase we have not, I will be waiting to delete this comment. Ha. Ha.

Wasnt chasing or capturing , was waiting for the players to spawn so we can battle .
what ever , question answered , i got my conclusion
much love,
stat1ck
cy@

Users who are viewing this thread