Question about slay and kick. (1 Viewer)

#stat1ckzada

Hi all.
I'm currently playing on the TF2 panda server (WARCRAF3MOD) , and we are around 10/11 people in it.
There are 2 admins , miss Vac Ban and TheDead.
We are currently playing by killing each other and not capturing the points , as we are very few people. The battle is in front of the team RED's spawn , as soon as they spawn we fight. Both of the admins are slaying people cuz apperently we are "spawn killing". WTF ?!?!!??!!?!
Can some1 explain to me what is spawn killing after all , cuz what i do know (i've been admin, too, and apperently we have different politics about spawn killing) is that spawn killing is when they are inside the base , and we are trying to kill them while they are afk...
People are just leaving the server cuz of all those slays , and it hurts my eyes...
much love,
stat1ck

Last edited:
Hi all.
I'm currently playing on the TF2 panda server (WARCRAF3MOD) , and we are around 10/11 people in it.
There are 2 admins , miss Vac Ban and TheDead.
We are currently playing by killing each other and not capturing the points , as we are very few people. The battle is in front of the team RED's spawn , as soon as they spawn we fight. Both of the admins are slaying people cuz apperently we are "spawn killing". WTF ?!?!!??!!?!
Can some1 explain to me what is spawn killing after all , cuz what i do know (i've been admin, too, and apperently we have different politics about spawn killing) is that spawn killing is when they are inside the base , and we are trying to kill them while they are afk...
People are just leaving the server cuz of all those slays , and it hurts my eyes...
much love,
stat1ck
Who is Vac Ban and TheDead?

Reactions: Supreme
VAC Ban is awpsoleet / Puddin'. No clue who TheDead is supposed to be.

@Puddin' I think we need to hear his side of the story.

Hi, VAC Ban here.

I warned you about spawnkilling, a warning you didn't seem to get as you didn't even bother replying or anything; you kept spawnkilling to the point where I just !slay'd you because you refused to listen. You then asked the reason for the !slay and I calmly told you that 'Spawnkilling still isn't allowed'. I also explained to you what I consider to be 'spawnkilling' in an orange server and how it differs from other servers. You, of course, weren't okay with that.

"is that spawn killing is when they are inside the base , and we are trying to kill them while they are afk..."

Yes, true. But, since you can't actually enter the enemy base, camping the outside of said base is considered spawnkilling (at least in my eyes).
Keep in mind that there are some exceptions;
• Capturing the last point.
• Chasing someone to the enemy base.

You, good sir, were just calmly killing people as they came out of their base which isn't allowed which is why I !slay'd you.

Thanks and have a good day.

Hi, VAC Ban here.

I warned you about spawnkilling, a warning you didn't seem to get as you didn't even bother replying or anything; you kept spawnkilling to the point where I just !slay'd you because you refused to listen. You then asked the reason for the !slay and I calmly told you that 'Spawnkilling still isn't allowed'. I also explained to you what I consider to be 'spawnkilling' in an orange server and how it differs from other servers. You, of course, weren't okay with that.

"is that spawn killing is when they are inside the base , and we are trying to kill them while they are afk..."

Yes, true. But, since you can't actually enter the enemy base, camping the outside of said base is considered spawnkilling (at least in my eyes).
Keep in mind that there are some exceptions;
• Chasing someone to the enemy base.

You, good sir, were just calmly killing people as they came out of their base which isn't allowed which is why I !slay'd you.

Well, that explained a lot XD

Hi, VAC Ban here.
Well...........i did not camp with demoman's bombs or anything , i was playing with the SWORD , waiting people to come and then we were rapin' each other. Did not camp behind them and wait for them to camp and then charge them from the back. If it's still considered as spawn killing by you , then if the game is in a situation that enemy team has last control point , and we are just fighting and not capturing , i better leave the server if any 2 of you is there. Even more, if you have to slay/kick the people that do that on full server , the server would become EMPTY cuz of your way of thinking. There are other admins in the server that I play with , and they do not do that. If you start doing that on FULL server... you can imagine , again, the people leaving like some of them did leave when you started slaying.
Im not anyone to tell you this (feel free to take it as an advice) you should STOP doing that in my opinion , as I explained above... cuz ,again , had nothing to do with spawnkilling !:grouphug:
much love,
stat1ck

Like , think with me , dead Puddin' - why the fuck, as we are 5v5 , and everyone is in base , have to wait for them at the middle of the map , instead in front of the base (?)
It really does not make sense at all

Well...........i did not camp with demoman's bombs or anything , i was playing with the SWORD , waiting people to come and then we were rapin' each other. Did not camp behind them and wait for them to camp and then charge them from the back. If it's still considered as spawn killing by you , then if the game is in a situation that enemy team has last control point , and we are just fighting and not capturing , i better leave the server if any 2 of you is there. Even more, if you have to slay/kick the people that do that on full server , the server would become EMPTY cuz of your way of thinking. There are other admins in the server that I play with , and they do not do that. If you start doing that on FULL server... you can imagine , again, the people leaving like some of them did leave when you started slaying.
Im not anyone to tell you this (feel free to take it as an advice) you should STOP doing that in my opinion , as I explained above... cuz ,again , had nothing to do with spawnkilling !:grouphug:
much love,
stat1ck

As I said before, there are exceptions to the rule.

• Chasing an enemy to their base.

If I see that people can't even leave their base without getting killed, yes, I'll !slay/!kick the people camping.

Oh, and yeah, if people leave because they got !slay'd once or twice, maybe, just maybe, they shouldn't be playing in the first place; you can have fun and still follow the rules, no?

Like , think with me , dead Puddin' - why the fuck, as we are 5v5 , and everyone is in base , have to wait for them at the middle of the map , instead in front of the base (?)
It really does not make sense at all

Yeah, but that wasn't what was happening, was it? You were killing people as they were trying to get out of their base which isn't allowed.

It still doesnt make sense to me but w/e , its your way of thinking and i have to respect that. If i see 2 of you on the server will just go afk or change the server cuz I still do not thing that it's spawn killing , if they leave the base , i wait for them to fight , they die.... so what ? they could leave the base and go on the middle , they could die again.... what ever
Question is answered , thanks
much love,
stat1ck

As I said before, there are exceptions to the rule.
Yeah, but that wasn't what was happening, was it? You were killing people as they were trying to get out of their base which isn't allowed.
I seriously think that here you are lieing just to be seen as "good admin" , cuz i was playing with sword almost all the time , and especialy in base i wasnt trying to kill them as they were trying to get out of the base.

I seriously think that here you are lieing just to be seen as "good admin" , cuz i was playing with sword almost all the time , and especialy in base i wasnt trying to kill them as they were trying to get out of the base.
So Puddin would just be slaying people just for the fun of it?

Well, yeah. Puddin' does that all the time.

So Puddin would just be slaying people just for the fun of it?
Night, did not say that... even cuz don't really care if he does that or on , as long as doesnt bother me... but in this very situation he was lieing :) . Probably saw other person , don't know... but about me - he was lieing :)
much love,
stat1ck

Users who are viewing this thread