Declined Punk's mute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

punk

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:557670950&advType=steamid
Name of Banned Steam Account: punk wy ( gort )
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:557670950
Date & Time of the Ban: 2022 - 5 - 17 00:26:17
Reason about the Ban: nword
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Ian
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I would like to start this appeal off by stating that I've strengthened by relationship with God over this past year. I'd like for the community's higher-ups to know that I have repented for the sin that I committed on May 17th 2022; On that fateful day I said the heinous, cruel phrase "Nigort." Since that day I've talked with my priest day-in-day-out at the Basilica of Sainte Anne de Détroit. I feel that though this sin may never be washed away no matter how much I repent or donate to those poor, hurt souls that heard me spout the word of Satan himself, that even though God may punish me when I pass on, I hope that the Panda Community higher-ups forgive my sin. Thank you for considering this mute appeal and may God forgive us for the sins we may commit in our lives. 🙏🙏🙏 ✝️

Hey can you make an appeal that looks less like a shitpost. You may appeal on august 11th (2 weeks from now)

• Agree
Reactions: Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread