Declined Punk's Kissing Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

punk

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:557670950&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: punk
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:557670950
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-05-13 16:32:28
Reason about the Ban: Micspam
Admin that Banned you: @Racer911-1
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: When I asked Gold if I could "kiss people on my birthday" He responded with "just don't micspam...". As you can see from the screenshot below you can see that both asper and semicolon agree with what gold said. Gold has told me in private before (I can't find the screenshot) that I can kiss as long as its not constant. I believe this is an unfair mute because nobody beside TRGGB2 has complained about the kissing, usually when I kiss people they play along kissing me back including: Gold, calassic, pupper, Mole, Axmanner, ThatFatPanda, Kiffy, Das, scootyman, bob/brendon, Jose Stalino, Asper, Semicolon Backslash, and dunk wy.

1621292991145.png

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/usjb.24997/ <---- This is the report that got me muted

this is an unfair mute because nobody beside TRGGB2 has complained about the kissing, usually when I kiss people they play along kissing me back including: Gold, calassic, pupper, Mole, Axmanner, ThatFatPanda, Kiffy, Das, scootyman, bob/brendon, Jose Stalino, Asper, Semicolon Backslash, and dunk wy.
1621305993795.png
I'm pretty sure @Gold wasn't too happy about it when I told him you were overdoing it again. Now onto the main part. I reported you for your extensive amounts of kissing because at that point it was considered micspamming. Its ok to do it once but not constantly that its micspam. I'm pretty sure @Asper and @Kazzy warned you for not overdoing it including me. The first mute was I'm assuming your kissings. The second mute was your micspam by solo's report where you were micspamming which lead to your second mute. Your third and present mute was by me which I reported you. You get the point now? You should know the rules by now and you are a regular on the server. I'll end this off with a closing statement.

EDITED: First mute clarification
1621307173489.png

Just because your a regular on the server doesn't give you rights to break rules.

Alright now It's time for me to take the wheel. However I appreciate the additional Info you gave @TRGGB2

TL DR: Declined

Now I want to be a bit more detailed on why I applied that mute as I feel like it could get some explaining.
1st report: https://www.panda-community.com/thr...e-from-this-i-swear-but-ok.24910/#post-119515
2nd report: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/usjb.24997/

Now the thing is that compared to the 1st report. The 2nd one shows that you definitely where giving kisses in shorter sessions, however it is as obnoxious as it was with the 1st report. I thought quite a bit whether it was worth muting or not. And when I looked at all the factors (Warnings, previous mutes and talking with another JB admin) I felt it was necessary to accept that report. The most important factor by far however, was how loud you were giving these kisses, as they were quite defeaning.

When I asked Gold if I could "kiss people on my birthday" He responded with "just don't micspam...". As you can see from the screenshot below you can see that both asper and semicolon agree with what gold said.
True, however 2 things.
First thing is that It probably varies from person to person with where the line sits between Micspam and normal use of it. But from my perspective Micspamming also includes the use of being "obnoxiously loud for doing verbal emotes." Now I know its not included in the rules specifically, so let me try to be a bit more clear on what I exactly mean.
I don't mind people using verbal emotes, like laughing as long it is at a normal Volume. Your verbal emote was kissing, the problem however is that you were being too loud with it.
The 2nd thing is that I myself neither agreed, nor disagreed with that (mainly because I wasn't present).

I believe this is an unfair mute because nobody beside TRGGB2 has complained about the kissing, usually when I kiss people they play along kissing me back including: Gold, calassic, pupper, Mole, Axmanner, ThatFatPanda, Kiffy, Das, scootyman, bob/brendon, Jose Stalino, Asper, Semicolon Backslash, and dunk wy.
Damn thats a lot of people

Once again True, it was only GG complaining about it and he doesnt get to decide on things, but he was in the right as your kisses were deemed micspamming.

What I'm skeptical of however is with the response of "usually when I kiss people they play along kissing me back". In the reports none of the people were giving back kisses, at the very least only giving responses and with half of these videos you giving kisses at very random intervals where no one even was there to kiss.
Now I understand the part where you believe it can be unfair to only have you muted. But in the way you address it it basically shows that It's you starting with the kisses and that the other people may or may not have kissed back. Which means you do it as many times (if not, more) than all these people combined. And theres no telling for me If they were also being obnoxious with it aswell. Maybe they gave kisses back at a very normal Volume.
I could be wrong about it of course but it doesn't mean I will lift the mute.

I want you to sit this one out as this will be the last chance you get before you get a permanent comm block. Once you're unmuted I want to make sure that it is understandable for you that kissing is absolutely fine, but it shouldn't be brought out in a deafening tone.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread