Status
Not open for further replies.

punk

What's your username? punk

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/punkfag

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Gold

Why were you punished? Incessant use of captialization without the permission of the authority

Why should we revoke your punishment? I would like to start this off by saying that I have made a severe, continuous lapse in my judgement. Me and Gold have talked in private about this gag and he agrees that I should be ungagged as it have been roughly 7 months since my punishment and that I have been relatively good in voice chat on the servers. I am fully aware of the rules by now and I feel as though me not getting punished within 7 months shows that I have made progress. I really do hope that the admin that handles this appeal gives me another chance. Thank you for hearing my case, sir.

Hey Punk,

It was mainly this report here that I made that got you perm-gagged so I'm partly involved.

Anyways, I'll give you a chance here. You haven't done some no-nos as far as I can tell and I believe the right call here is to ungag you at this point. I'll warn you that it will take a very long time before you can appeal that 2nd perm that comes. You said that you are aware of the rules so I expect you to not break more rules once you are ungagged.

The appeal is declared as Accepted! Thank you for your time to appeal.
Onward!

Reactions: bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread