Declined Psychpath Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychpath

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Psychpath&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Psychpath https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085795176/
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:0:62764724
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-05-06 20:28:31
Reason about the Ban: Teamingf
Admin that Banned you: Magglet
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I got banned by Magglet for teamingf. I think this is a very unnecessary 3-day ban, since it really was not that serious. What happened was I was Saxton Hale, killed everyone in a matter of minutes, and by chance it was the medic I was teaming with earlier when I wasn't Hale who was the last one alive. As a result, I didn't want to just kill him, I let him damage me until I was at 195 health, at which point I wanted to do a meele fight. This was all executed as planned, and at last it was me who won the dogfight. I really don't think this should give you a three day ban although I have to admit that Magglet did warn us once. I also admit that I didn't think he was going to follow through. I promise to make sure this won't happen again. It is only three days, but I have holidays right now and VSH is my life. I would really appreciate if my mate and I were unbanned, we promise this won't happen again. Also I have been a loyal player since like 2014, I just can't go 3 days without VSH. I beg that the ban be lifted dear Panda Gods!

Also, obviously, the mate who I was "teaming" with was also banned. For some reason he is banned for 6 days and not 3 like me, and the reason for his ban was a duplicate account??? I think this was a typo, he for sure does not have a duplicate account, we should both get the same time if we did the same thing.

If this doesn't get lifted, that's ok too, it really is "only" three days. I thank you for the great saxton times you have made possible.

My mates ban: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=crazyosi&Submit=Search

About your friend's ban, are you playing in the same house?

My recommendation,

I outright told you that if you let him do free damage to you it is classified as teaming. You were directly told by me and in an announcement to not do it and you ignored me. Let him get top damage without trying to kill him, letting them gooomba for free is not alright.

The appeal will be dealt with by a full admin.

If it is going to stay I miss calculated the ban should be a week because of your stackings however it's up to the full admin to change if they deem it fit.

As Magglet already stated, you were warned not to do it yet you ignored the warning, so this appeal is declined.

And yeah the ban should have been for 1 week but I think there's no point in changing the duration now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread