Problems in Dodgeball land (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Hello My name is Jesse and there have bin many occasions were this Player called Bubblehead the so called Number 1 of the server has bin nothing but a arsehole to everyone.Some examples: He keeps stealing and everytime an admin joins the game He just stops,He keeps insulting people including admins a example being He got kicked once of the server for Stealing and He was just plain like ''Why is this China boy kicking Me'' or were He just calls people nub heads or just other un needed things in case You want to You can check the chat logs of the server for proof , today (theday when this gets posted) Me and My friends were on the server and He keeps commanding admins to slay Me cause I so callingly block Him I gotta admit I then perpously go and block Him to piss Him off which isnt very mature but then again He just makes up stuff get get people kicked and He is just the biggest arsehole in the server at this very moment and the only reason why He is the number one is cause He gets in the early hours of the day and just no lifes aganinst little kids so He gets like a hundred points just so He can stay Our beloved #1 well I think I speak for a lot of people when I say this He isnt a #1 player He is a #1 Dick.

-Jesse
P.S My exuses bout My languae in this thread but I couldnt but in any other way

Reactions: MrBenedevil
Hello.

So, to summarize this unordered post that stings my eyes, Jesse is complaining about the player who is the number #1 on gameME in DB server.
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:72872062
He told that Bubblehead steal when there is no admin, and when there is one, he stops it.
He also insulted players including admins, according to what Jesse said.

Well, to reply to this, I think that an admin gonna check the chatlog but we don't have any proof about the theft.
The next time that he will theft, it would be preferable to record him and send the demo on the forum.
Here is a tutorial which explain how to record a demo on TF2 : http://www.panda-community.com/threads/record-a-demo.444/

He keeps commanding admins to slay Me cause I so callingly block Him I gotta admit I then perpously go and block Him to piss Him off which isnt very mature

No, it isn't.

He just makes up stuff get get people kicked and He is just the biggest arsehole in the server at this very moment and the only reason why He is the number one is cause He gets in the early hours of the day and just no lifes aganinst little kids so He gets like a hundred points just so He can stay Our beloved #1 well I think I speak for a lot of people when I say this He isnt a #1 player He is a #1 Dick.

You seem to don't like this guy, but that is YOUR opinion, and not necessarily the opinion of the other players.
Also, if he's the number one because he plays a lot of hours in the server, where is your problem ? This isn't an argument to punish someone, it just show how you're upset about him, and maybe jealous. This can be judged as a strategy.

Just saying though.

Last edited:
Bubblehead's information:
| steamname: Bubblehate
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:72872062
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106009852
| customURL:
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198106009852
I totally agree with Jesse, Bubblehead is one of the most annoying players, ask Noodl, and Benedevil.
Here's my story:
We were in octagon (A small, kind of circular map), he goes to the middle of the map where the rocket spawner is, steals all the rockets that are coming and kills a lot of people, that is probably why he is ranked the first. I asked him to stop, he did after a struggle and a threat to get him banned, he rolled and got godmode, did it again; so whenever he steals even a single rocket, I go near him and aim every rockets he shoots back at him, he called me a steal and a blocker, yes I did steal, but I certainly did not block him nor any other player, what proves what I just said is that he directs every rocket, so there is no way for me to block him without him orbiting *I always go to his left or right side, never front or behind*.
I can do the whole community a favor by recording him if anyone wants, but I think the testimony of nearly all the players is enough, don't you think?

This could get lengthy. I'm not home so I won't scour through GameME on my phone, so I'll edit later.

I'm quite puzzled as to where to start. You may have said "that is your opinion of him" but I can well and truly assure you from my many days on DB and knowing 90% of recurring players that no one likes him, and most despise him. Not only for his irritating behaviours regarding stealing and blocking but also for his dickish attitude. He insults many players, called me a China boy (because he doesn't know remote kick exists lel), called me retarded yesterday, calls people "fucking noobs, fucking blocker/stealer/hacker/childish insults" claims that I, Ben and Buster genuinely have a hack, (and genuinely is dead set thinking Buster has hacked his rtd to give him negatives and wanted to report him to Valve, no joke).

Next. He may or may not steal when I'm there, and I'm generally a lax admin, I won't do anything for one steal because it happens, I do it sometimes, it's reflex or it's going to hit you, so I can condone that. I don't however, condone standing in the centre and stealing because "it was going to hit me".
Whenever I leave the server, or even when I'm not home, I get multiple private reports over Steam from people saying that he's stealing (SB doesn't remote kick from mobile, fix pls :<). I have already administered a 12 hour timeban on him for all these reasons, to which he seemingly took no notice to change claiming "I don't give a shit what people think about me" while insulting everyone then expecting me to be sympathetic and still help him.

I'll reinforce what Ice said, I've witnessed it. Many times.
For proof, regarding in game actions, you can ask me, Ben, Ice, at least 20 from Goraz, Gzero, Hound, most players from the group TDG/xcc who will all reiterate the exact same thing.

Ice is right, with backing of nearly every player, proof is almost unnecessary. Electrod saying that it's only Jesse's opinion is wrong, believe me, 99% of regs hate the guy.

He's also genuinely dead set on thinkin I should ban myself....
"stfu" x
"idiot FUCK OFF"
"i did not steal a single rocket u retard"
"noob" x100000
"not mine. fucking idiot behind me"
"fuckign freez again. noodl wtf" - lolwut?
"fuck off noob" x10,000
"again not mine. guess i have to start stealing then" - True logic
"some fucker connected" - He has some belief the server lags whenever somone rtds or connects
"this shitty server always lags if somebody connects or disconnects+" -Pretty sure this is keybound
"thanks IDIOT" x10,000
"samet u use MY CORNER so i have to steal" - .....?
"how can this china boy kick me?"
"tell that china boy to fuck himself then" - When I was talking with someone who on the server
"asshole" - Simple, I guess
"coz some idiot starts talking. always cause lag" - He also thinks our voice chat makes him lag
"not blocking, just standing htere" - Same thing
=I suck, therefore the server is shit and I lag

Without being bias to my personal dislike of him, I'll leave it up to ther other's discretion and contribution before we reach a final result of action.

/essay

Last edited:
That's why I said "not necessarily the opinion of the other players".

That's why I said "not necessarily the opinion of the other players".
So the Police shouldn't arrest a murderer then because the friends of said murderer have a different opinion...?

So the Police shouldn't arrest a murderer then because the friends of said murderer have a different opinion...?

LMAO, I didn't said that !
By necessarily, I meant that it wasn't inevitably the opinion of every players.

Noodl probably did the best job of describing what Bubblehead does to the people on the server DAILY.
I just find it unbelievable how much of a stinking liar someone can be. After the said 12 hour ban he keeps asking Noodl to ban himself for stealing a rocket that would kill him. Afterwards, when Noodl leaves, he just stands still in the middle of the map stealing all the rockets he possibly can, with the excuse: They would have killed me. Clearly hes doing it on purpose.

Also, every time I dominate him, he just comes up to my face and tries so hard to stand in front of me so he can "defend himself against the rocket" and kill me.

Have some cookies:

idiot causing lag
Him standing still like always: not mine. fucking idiot behind me
To Noodl: you should ban yourself for 12h
To Noodl again: he is noob. his name should be noobl
somebody fucking around the server
To Noodl 3. : fuckign freez again. noodl wtf
somebody turned on hax
dont stan d behind me , noob
fuck off noob
To Noodl 4. : yup noodl is abusing
To Noodl 5. : thanks for the lag
Him standing still like always again: again not mine. guess i have to start stealing then
After the 12 hour ban due to stealing: bs, admin is stealing more than me here
To Noodl 6. : well you can give toxic to ppl standing behind me. so u can give sentry to your self I guess
To Noodl 7. : sure admin abuse. rtd hax
so shall i get in the middle and steal
fuck u
To Noodl 8. : ban him
buster nice hax
nice hax he got
He does the same thing: cheap switch into my walking direction
To Noodl 9. :s o go get urself banned
cheap fucker noobs
fuck u
noobs
noobs in my team get me killed all the time
omg this fucking noobs
gosh noobs
deathsight u noob

admins should work on that and the fucking sound
fucking shit server. everytime smb connects i freez

little blocking shit
coz u r noob and get me killed TWICE
just whining noobs
To Noodl 10. : not stealing more than anybody else INCLUDNG YOU
To Noodl 11. : noodl should fix thwe sound
To Noodl 12. : china boy is back
To Noodl 13. : some idiot kicked me?
common STAY AWAY NOOB
thanks idiot
shut up noob
the whole server is shitty. not just the sound. all the lags
HI THERE NOOBS
such a noob and such big mouth
its amazing how the total noobs in your own team get you killed again and again

Can't be bothered to look further back. To many good quotes.

Btw. Noodl is a very good admin (we probably all agree on that) and never purposely steals or blocks, but Bubblehead keeps confronting him with false accusations.

Last edited:
Update: banned permanently by Evo. Also being a witness himself.
Update 2: We're discussing whether a 2 week tempban is more suitable. Since it's only been 1 12 hour ban so far.

Opinions on which option, thanks.

Update: banned permanently by Evo. Also being a witness himself.
Update 2: We're discussing whether a 2 week tempban is more suitable. Since it's only been 1 12 hour ban so far.

Opinions on which option, thanks.
I'd say Permaban, that guy seems like a ridiculous pain in the ass for our playerbase, also, if someone continues after 12 hours, he will continue forever.

Yeah...I'm afraid that he continue even after these 2 weeks ban, but not sure of it though.

I plead the fifth, lelz.

If banned for 2 weeks:
Either: he gets his senses back *if he ever had* and stops doing what he does.
Or: he gets mad and does it even more.

If banned permanently:
Either:
he shuts up and lays low forever.
Or: makes an alt account and makes more trouble.
-
I'd go with a temporary ban, he might not deserve any empathy, and we're Pandas, we do not forgive; yet a permanent ban isn't really.. friendly...
It's a poll, my vote goes to 2 weeks.

Reactions: Jayy and Electrod
Even if he gets banned for just 2 weeks... a perm silence will be needed.

Reactions: Electrod
Well it was a surprise to find out I’m perma banned.
I was banned a few days ago for 12 hours. No clear reason given. Well apparently noodl banned me back then for “ignoring admin”. Interesting enough, he was not online under his handle at the time and if he was there at all, he did not identify himself as admin. So, well…
After this ban expired I played again and I took great care not to steal. I only played at the corners and … surprise surprise now 50%-80% of my rockets got stolen from me. Plus some crazy noob tried to body block me again and again. And I killed him again and again. Guess who. Noodl slayed him once for it. Thanks for that.
I admit I’ve had some games before the first ban when I stood somewhere in the middle and did not move. Taking what came to my face. I like to do that when I'm bored. It's cool. But not running around and stealing every rocket possible, like many others do.
I also never intentionally bodyblock , like the writer of the OP.
But thanks for the link and after finding this forum and thread many things are getting clear.
It seems the main problem for some ppl is that I’m #1 of the (useless) ranking. And of course the easiest way to change this is to ban me.
Well, to make it clear, this is not the only server I play on, and bubblehead ID is not even my main steam account.
I like this server because occasionally there are players better than me, a challenge. Fun.
So, dear writer of the OP, I don’t care about my rank or points. What I play for is beating and dominating players like Light, Pandabife or Buster once a while. What I did :)
The rest is just about double standards. Like I said before: For instance Noodl steals quite a bit himself and not only rockets which would kill him. And there are many many other players running around stealing every possible rocket, spamming, mic spamming, blocking etc.
They get away with it but you called for my head (no pun intended) coz I’m #1 (Bene, that’s your moment to move up LOL. Funny you kept all my antics. Bit obsessed with me?)
No big deal; just wanted to set some things straight.
After all it’s just a game, sorry for everybody who is taking this too serious. get a life :).
Cheers
Bubblehead

I was banned a few days ago for 12 hours. No clear reason given.

You're joking?

After this ban expired I played again and I took great care not to steal. I only played at the corners

When so many people report you for stealing, your credibility when you say that you haven't is kind of low. I sincerely doubt this report would have been made if you actually stopped.

and … surprise surprise now 50%-80% of my rockets got stolen from me. Plus some crazy noob tried to body block me again and again. And I killed him again and again. Guess who. Noodl slayed him once for it. Thanks for that.
I admit I’ve had some games before the first ban when I stood somewhere in the middle and did not move. Taking what came to my face. I like to do that when I'm bored. It's cool. But not running around and stealing every rocket possible, like many others do.

We do what we can; we punish what we see. Of course there is always going to be people who do not understand or appreciate that and think they can do whatever they want, then are surprised when they get punished for it.

FYI, it is a lot easier to recognise a player who is notorious for stealing, and so much easier to punish them when they have done it many times before and they should really know by then not to (hint hint). But there will always be people who expect us to see everything that is going on.

It seems the main problem for some ppl is that I’m #1 of the (useless) ranking. And of course the easiest way to change this is to ban me.

lol.

Well, to make it clear... *insert irrelevant gibberish and bragging here*

^

The rest is just about double standards. Like I said before: For instance Noodl steals quite a bit himself and not only rockets which would kill him.

This is for Noodl to reply to.

And there are many many other players running around stealing every possible rocket, spamming, mic spamming, blocking etc.

See my earlier point.

They get away with it but you called for my head (no pun intended) coz I’m #1 (Bene, that’s your moment to move up LOL. Funny you kept all my antics. Bit obsessed with me?)

This never gets old.

After all it’s just a game, sorry for everybody who is taking this too serious. get a life :).
Cheers
Bubblehead

Yet you go out of your way registering here and making a big-ass post, bragging how much better your life is and how good you are at this game. Oh and whining about us not doing our job; which, ironically, you complain about right after we ban one of the most hated players in the community. And not without reason. Just take a look at your chatlog (a few posts above this, if you hadn't noticed). Does not appear like you don't care, really.

I was banned a few days ago for 12 hours. No clear reason given. Well apparently noodl banned me back then for “ignoring admin”. Interesting enough, he was not online under his handle at the time and if he was there at all, he did not identify himself as admin. So, well…
After this ban expired I played again and I took great care not to steal. I only played at the corners and … surprise surprise now 50%-80% of my rockets got stolen from me. Plus some crazy noob tried to body block me again and again. And I killed him again and again. Guess who. Noodl slayed him once for it. Thanks for that.
I also never intentionally bodyblock , like the writer of the OP.
But thanks for the link and after finding this forum and thread many things are getting clear.
Well, to make it clear, this is not the only server I play on, and bubblehead ID is not even my main steam account.
I like this server because occasionally there are players better than me, a challenge. Fun.
So, dear writer of the OP, I don’t care about my rank or points. What I play for is beating and dominating players like Light, Pandabife or Buster once a while. What I did :)
The rest is just about double standards. Like I said before: For instance Noodl steals quite a bit himself and not only rockets which would kill him. And there are many many other players running around stealing every possible rocket, spamming, mic spamming, blocking etc.
Cheers
Bubblehead

With or without validity, sincerity or credibility, I somewhat respect this post. At least you had the (relative) maturity to write a (somewhat) calm post.

However.

Not going to reiterate Evo, there's no point, he nearly covered everything.

There's a problem I have though. This post is a total contrast to your ingame persona, also with use of (nearly) perfect English, just reduces the validity and credibility here, just my sense. Evo cleared up 'double standards', and as for me, I only steal from select people, this being IceStick, Ben, Buster, Baum, Gold, G, you get the idea, people that I'm close with, and know it's a joke that I do it on purpose.

Second, no one is irritated due to your ranking (I believe), it's not the prime issue, which has already been mention.

Perma-ban is still under decision, either that or two weeks, since you've only had one short ban, so it'd be a little unfair.

Since everything was already replied to, I'll simply point some plain things:
Bubblehead
"After all it’s just a game"
Is it a game? I doubt it is to you! After your long absence, you joined, the map was box space or whatever the name is *rectangular map with glass in the middle* you stood in the middle, literally stole EVERY. SINGLE. ROCKET. that came to the Red team, you were Red, I asked you to stop, you ignored me. After a day or so *before your 12h ban* you joined yet again with me, kept whining about people stealing your rockets! Hypocrite much?
If you don't want something done to you, don't do to others.
-
"sorry for everybody"
This is the first time you've ever apologized, is it a hint to lift your ban or something?
-
"this too serious"
Include yourself; registering on the forums means you took it seriously, posting that long post means you took it too seriously.
You know that you're a thief, why try to deny it?
Beside that, I see that when an admin takes his job seriously it means the community is good, don't you think?
If you were to host a community, would you want your admins to not give a dime about players? Well asking you is a mistake in the first place.
-
"get a life"
I can either go at this literally, or take it the way you meant it.
Taking it the way you meant it.
How do you think you became 1st? I'm pretty sure it's either working hard, playing a lot, and having skills; or stealing easy rockets.
If you're playing hard then you sir, get a life.
If you're stealing then.. that contradicts what you said which means nothing you say really matters!

You're going against the whole server here.
~3 days ago Gzero told you to work on your personality a little, you should've taken his advice.

I also have to point this out:
Bubblehead
"I admit I’ve had some games before the first ban when I stood somewhere in the middle and did not move. Taking what came to my face."
Easy kills are easy.
-
"I like to do that when I'm bored."
I suppose you're always bored then?
-
"It's cool."
Hacking is somewhat cool, why not do it?
Murdering makes you famous, why not do it?
etc.
-
"But not running around and stealing every rocket possible, like many others do."
I can think of many reasons to prevent you from doing that.
One of them is by doing that you're not noticed as much as when you run around stealing everything.
Another is that it's easier to stand still in the center. Using DB's logic, if you stand in the middle, someone is in front of you, someone is behind you, the rocket will not target you!

Plus some crazy noob tried to body block me again and again. And I killed him again and again. Guess who. Noodl slayed him once for it. Thanks for that.
If you can't beat them, join them.
Remember when I kept going close to you and reflecting rockets back at you causing your inevitable death?
You claimed I blocked you, I think you were just mad that you got killed by stealing. I also noticed you were switching it to me hoping that I'd die.
I'm proud of that actually, killing the "strongest" player seems satisfying to me, especially when that player stands in the middle of the map stealing all the rockets even though he was banned for 12 hours!

Icestick, the whole point of my post above was that after the first ban expired I did not stand in the middle anymore or made attempts to steal any rocket.
Not just that, I was harassed and body blocked by the writer of the OP without having stolen a single rocket at this particular session. Noodl was there and should be able to verify.
So I simply feel punished twice for the same offence , what is not fair in my books.

Cheers
Bubblehead

Icestick, the whole point of my post above was that after the first ban expired I did not stand in the middle anymore or made attempts to steal any rocket.
Not just that, I was harassed and body blocked by the writer of the OP without having stolen a single rocket at this particular session. Noodl was there and should be able to verify.
So I simply feel punished twice for the same offence , what is not fair in my books.

Cheers
Bubblehead
Yea.. about that, you did stand in the middle, have you forgotten everything that has happened on octagon? Unfortunately, no one I knew was actually there, so I have no witness.
I'm pretty sure you remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread