Declined Priest of Chin Chin - Admin Application for Freak Fortress 2 TX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname
Priest of Chin Chin, or Samuel

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Left 4 Zelda

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:38286714

- Your general online times and your timezone
Monday-Thursday: 4:00 PM EST to 12:00 AM EST
Friday-Sunday:Available at any time unless stated otherwise through steam status

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Freak Fortress 2 TX
Yes, I am capable of, and willing to, log onto multiple servers if no other admins can be reached.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
iRON Servers

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I am familiar with console commands and navigation of the in-game menu.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I frequently witness many rules being broken on the server and generally have to go through a long process to get a /call out, just so they can see that an admin joins and they then flee, and even if that isn't the case, it still takes a long time to deal with one or two campers that either ignore warnings or don't pay attention to chat and voice chat.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I will ensure that everyone follows the server rules, as well as making sure that their experience is not spoiled by a rule-breaker through use of reminders and warnings.

Punishments:

Voice/Chat spam/Disrespect:
Warn, Final warning, mute/gag for thirty minutes, if they persist, two hours, six hours, one day, one week, permanent mute/gag

Hacking:
If hacking is confirmed, alert at least one other admin and then permanently ban.

AFK/Camping/Friendlies:
Warn, Final warning with timebomb threat, Slay/Slay again/Kick/Thirty minute ban/Two hour ban/Six hour ban/One day ban/One week/One month/Permanent Ban.
(Ask if AFK, then follow until kick)

Inappropriate Sprays:
Warn to move to secluded area, Final Warning, Thirty minute ban/Two hour ban/One day ban/One month/Permanent Ban.

Racism:
Final Warning, One day mute/gag/One Week mute/gag/Permanent mute/gag.

Closing Statement: Thank you for reviewing, and I hope to soon be a part of the staff team.

Thanks, Priest of Chin Chin

Oh god I just realized, I forgot to mention that I am exactly one month away from being 14. Fuck my bad, sorry guys.

Not going to lie, the app itself is underwhelming. It seems a bit rushed, but I won't nitpick on that.
Your former experience is really vague, all I get is a website of another community. I did do some digging and found your old admin app in their steam group discussions, but nothing about acceptance. Elaborate on this.
My main focus as always is the punishment section, there is a lot of room to improve there.

There is no reason you should be starting out on 30 minutes for a punishment, that is really weak. The rest of the times are accurate, you just want to start on the 2-hour mark and add 3 days into the mix (This is just my personal preference, you have to find what feels best).

Voice / Chat Spam / Disrespect: Refer to my first comment on punishments.

Hacking: If you have gathered enough proof on the supposed hacker, there is no need to tell another admin. Also, initially as a trial, you won't have the ability to permanently ban someone, so you'll have to get a full admin to do it for you.

AFK / Camping / Friendlies: Honestly, this was a mess. While I do associate Camping and Teaming with each other in terms of punishments, AFKing is different. Please remove being AFK from the mix and place it somewhere else just to keep it clean and easy to read. Also, refer to my first comment on punishments.

Inappropriate Sprays: As an admin, you would be able to remove the spray, as moving the spray to a spot tucked away won't solve the problem. Refer to my first comment again, but this time be sure to adjust which one you start on, as offensive sprays are much more severe than someone spamming caps.

Racism: Looks good

If you could please include the following offences (Just for me so that I can get a better idea): Admin Impersonation, Foreign Language, Exploiting, and !call Abuse.

Remaining neutral on this until you can correct and fill the gaps that I have brought to light.

May 10, 2016

Voice/Chat spam/Disrespect:
Warn, Final warning, mute/gag for two hours, if they persist, six hours, one day, one week, permanent mute/gag

Hacking:
If hacking is confirmed, there are no exceptions. You don't "accidentally" hack. Permanent ban issued by myself or a full admin if I'm trial at the time

AFK/Camping/Friendlies:
Warn, Final warning with timebomb threat, Slay/Slay again/Kick/Two hour ban/Six hour ban/One day ban/One week/One month/Permanent Ban.
(Ask if AFK, then follow until kick)

Inappropriate Sprays:
Delete and warn not to spray again, Final Warning, Two hour ban/One day ban/One month/Permanent Ban.

Racism:
Final Warning, Three day mute/gag/One Week mute/gag/Permanent mute/gag.

I'd like to formally retract my application for FF2 TX as I have recently felt unmotivated to play Team Fortress 2, let alone moderate a server. I feel as though I did not put in enough effort, nor do I have the same experience and time in the server as say, Geronimo or Gunslinger. I understand that by doing this many people will roam free in doing whatever they want (breaking rules*), but this does not mean I won't use /call is some cases. (i.e camping hale that is stalling, racist boi, etc.) Thank you to Nim-os and Left 4 Zelda for the opportunity, but this is my last statement on this thread until further notice.

Declined

The player wants to retract his app.

You may re-apply again in one month.

So: May 02, 2018

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread