Declined pooter9000's Mute/Guard Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooter9000

Name of your Banned Steam Account: PT_Gravy (pooter9000)
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): 76561198419110433
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-12-13 02:53:54
Reason about the Ban: Encouraging rulebreaking
Admin that Banned you: Denzel Crocker
Why should you receive a unban for the mute / teamban: Just for context as to why exactly I was muted/teambanned, on the jailbreak server I said over voice chat "warden turn off ff" (something that is pretty commonly said on the jailbreak server as a joke), and the warden actually did it which I was not expecting
When saying that I completely meant it as a joke and did not expect the warden to turn on ff, however I will accept responsibility and say that this was entirely my fault as the warden was new at the time and I should've realized that he may not have taken it as a joke
Regardless of this though, now that I know that this is considered encouraging rule breaking, I will not do it again.

Well, because Denzel is not replying I guess I am handling this. This is your second permanent commblock. I don't trust you wont do something like this again, I want you to wait until May to reappeal. I tend to have the 3rd perm to be actually perm with no chance of appeal. So, I dont want to unmute you, and you be muted in a month with no chance of ever getting it removed. I want to be confident when I remove the mute that you wont get muted ever again. That is not the case here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread