Declined pooter9000's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? pooter9000

What is your SteamID? 76561198419110433

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Denzel Crocker

Why were you punished? Encouraging Rule Breaking

Why should we revoke your punishment? I am aware I was just muted for this only a few minutes ago however I don't believe my mute was fair
What happened is that while me and a few other reds were inside a minigame I said "warden turn off FF" as a joke and he actually ended up doing it
To be completely honestly I believe it the warden was new to the server at the time I had said that so in hindsight it was not a good idea. However, when I said this I was not trying to actually get the warden to turn on FF and the round was also not heavily impacted by the warden doing so
"Warden turn off ff" is something that I found a lot of people commonly say in the server so I did not know that it was considered rule breaking
I could understand a temporary mute but I believe a permanent mute is far too harsh of a punishment for what I did

Hello, Pooter. I will give my reason although the other admins may or may not agree with me.

I muted you because of a round on Alkatraz where a struggling warden who was likely new turned on FF after you said “turn on FF” or “FF is on” (it’s perma because of your history). In my opinion, I consider that rule breaking encouraging as their is no way I can see how people can say that without the intent to trick the warden into turning on FF, and it did lead to a RED teamkill.

Reactions: LilSpaceMan and koe
Denzel hit the nail on the head, you may appeal in one month. That behavior is not tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread