Accepted PokeMario17's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMario17

What's your username? PokeMario17

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199433441497/

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? crubf, Semicolon Backslash

Why were you punished? Mass Freekill

Why should we revoke your punishment? It's been 3 months since my guardban on JB, the reason being for a mass freekill. I'm going to be honest, I'm frustrated at myself for going along with the MFK. I'm not going to bother with a whole sob story, just sorry for being a prick at the moment, especially when I was reported and acted like I knew what I was talking about when I ranted about Panda's way of letting people be Guards and Wardens. I understand this isn't going to ensure a removal of my guardban, but it doesn't hurt to make an appeal to let the admins know that I'll be a better Blue. I have gone over the rules whenever an incident happened, and I'm prepared to follow them whenever I'm a Guard or Warden. And I'll do my best to make sure an MFK like the one I made that got me banned won't happen again under the same circumstances. I have no other way to prove myself other than some sort of chance for me to be unbanned.

Ok I don't need an admin to immediately take care of the appeal, but what is with yall reacting to the post lmao

Since Semi, the full who accepted the MFK report against you, is no longer a part of the admin team and my name is a part of this I've been tasked to provide my thoughts by @Bananawastaken who will handle this appeal when he is available (since I can't because I'm only a trial.)

Since you've been active on good behavior and helped out a bunch with reports since your ban I am willing to see that this appeal gets accepted. Please be careful in the future as further guardbans will not be lifted so easily.

To reiterate, Banana will be handling this thread when he can.

I understand, and thank you very much for letting me know about all this. If I do end up getting unbanned, I'll be wary about where my weapon is pointed and try my best to record, though my recording software is acting up again.

STEAM_0:1:736587884
Please ask an admin to remove your teamban in game, keep in mind your next teamban will be permanent and significantly harder to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread