Accepted PokeMario17's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMario17

What's your username? PokeMario17

What is your SteamID? 0:1:736587884

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? human

Why were you punished? Accidentally followed a false order of freekill, killed about 3 reds, banned with no warning

Why should we revoke your punishment? Because I wasn't warned, only killed a few reds, and tried to explain it was an accident.

What's your username? PokeMario17

What is your SteamID? 0:1:736587884

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? human

Why were you punished? Accidentally followed a false order of freekill, killed about 3 reds, banned with no warning

Why should we revoke your punishment? Because I wasn't warned, only killed a few reds, and tried to explain it was an accident.
If I could get any updates on this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I'm willing to have the teamban removed as I recall the incident and I think it's been long enough. Just need a full admin's aproval.

Hello, I'm willing to have the teamban removed as I recall the incident and I think it's been long enough. Just need a full admin's aproval.
I appreciate the consideration Human, and again, I'm sorry for what happened in the moment.

Reactions: iamhuman
I appreciate the consideration Human, and again, I'm sorry for what happened in the moment.
Just want to ask for another update. The sprayban appeal was solved pretty quickly, but I'm a bit confused on why this is taking longer than expected.

I apologize for the delayed response, teambans have to be removed manually on the server, please contact a jailbreak admin to have them remove the teamban.

I apologize for the delay response, teambans have to be removed manually on the server, please contact a jailbreak admin to have them remove the teamban.
Ah, alright, thank you for letting me know, and sorry for the repeated updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread