Accepted PokeMario17's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMario17

What's your username? PokeMario17

What is your SteamID? PokeMario17

What is your type of punishment? Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Cowboy

Why were you punished? I simply used my spray and admin falsely deemed it as suggestive

Why should we revoke your punishment? It did not fall under sexual or inappropriate, it was just a stupid vore spray

Why should we revoke your punishment? It did not fall under sexual or inappropriate, it was just a stupid vore spray

1671853636326.png

I checked that rule. Can I get an explanation on how it's shown as any under the following of that rule?

Well as I see it your spray would go under sexualization, mainly because it contains a fetish (vore) and fetishized proportions (the big butt).

If you want to get the sprayban removed then please post a new spray you'll be using here.

I can understand that, and I've just changed my spray (image below for proof). I just find it strange that this has never been a thing before when people spray or use signs that have literal naked women and no one has complained, but if a fetish or man is shown, it's "downright disgusting and disturbing" to others. I've never seen anyone get punished for this exact thing with the opposite gender in the spray or sign, and that's why I was putting up a fight about it.
1671941201817905587883451751173.jpg

this is your steam id incase you need it next time STEAM_0:1:736587884
Looks fine il remove the spray ban.
Make sure to not use any questionable sprays in the future to avoid another sprayban
Unspraybanned

Reactions: PokeMario17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread