Declined Pissman69420's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pissman69420

What's your username? Professer Pissman

What is your SteamID? thefunnestname

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Santiago

Why were you punished? So I was playing jailbreak, and this guy freekills me. This guy is an admin, and I use excessive caps, and some vulgar words. But this happened after he said "Skill Issue" and claimed he did not. After all this, he banned me. I got mad, but he abused his power.

Why should we revoke your punishment? I don't care if I get ungaged, I want santiago to face punishment for his actions. He abused his power.

• Funny
Reactions: Ian
Hello Professor Pissman, Santiago is not the one who gagged you (he is not an admin), I was. The warden told you, on Carcerem, to go inside the goal post in Futbol but you did not listen and stayed outside (it was stated pretty clearly by the warden), and it was after you got killed that you became toxic towards the admins and spammed allcaps, which I gagged you for:

bandicam 2022-12-30 20-23-32-282.jpg

Unfortunately SourceBans has been acting funny lately so your gag isn't recorded in the list of Comms (yet) but there were other witnesses. With the evidence I provided I highly doubt you will get ungagged, but it will ultimately be up to a Full Admin to make a final decision on this appeal.

Reactions: crubf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread