Declined Pilot's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilot

What's your username? Pilot

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:124212969

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? No idea, not sure how to check, sorry.

Why were you punished? I was punished for mass freekilling and racism I believe.

Why should we revoke your punishment? My punishments are for ban, teamban and mute to my knowledge, so I'd like to appeal for all if possible.

I believe that I was right to be teambanned and muted, not exactly sure why I was banned but I'd like to appeal this as it has been months since the event had happened, and I was scolded by my own community for these actions, so I have learnt my lesson and feel bad for doing so. I am sorry to those people that I affected doing it, it was wrong of me and I waited months before wanting to appeal to show that the nature of what I am doing right now is justified and not a reason to do anything stupid again.

If the mute stays, that's fine but I would like to be unbanned and unteambanned if possible please because as of late, I have been running out of things to do once again on TF2 and would like to meet new people through different servers, apologies once again.

You came into our servers and alted 2 times to MFK. There are other 2 accounts which don't have bans so I believe I could count those as 4 but who knows. Anyways, the main point here is that you went on a alt to evade our punishments. We refer to these as Serial Mass Freekillers (Meaning Mass Freekillers that would go on a alt to MFK again once they recieve a ban). I also don't see your apology that you alted on our servers and a definite thing to bring up when you appeal. Even with the apology, the 2 bans are certainly recent. Its only 2-3 months apart.

I won't consider another appeal until the September/7/2022 which will be 3 months.

Appeal Declined.
Onward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread