Declined Pie guardban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Pie

Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:0:420051555

Date and Time of the Ban: 21/1/23

Reason about the Ban: Indirect freekill

Admin that Banned you: Banana

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Yesterday I was playing as guard on the jb server, when the LR was chosen as "FF all day killing is kos" when the warden, banana, chose a random mini game for reds to go through I noticed a kill on the kill feed, so I try to open the door to said mini game to kill the red, unfortunately I got the buttons mixed and accidentally hit the stop game button, which stacked all reds in a cage and led the scout to killing someone, after I tried to kill the scout after that I suddenly got a guardban for "getting reds killed" and that me hitting the button killed those reds, when clearly not since the entire reason I pressed the button was to kill the scout that was already KILLING reds, and again, honest mistake from my part to have shot the wrong button and get those reds killed, banana never told us button pressing wasn't allowed so I acted as I thought was best, honest mistake that I won't repeat again, banana can provide a demo of the incident to prove everything.

o I try to open the door to said mini game to kill the red, unfortunately I got the buttons mixed and accidentally hit the stop game button, which stacked all reds in a cage and led the scout to killing someone, after I tried to kill the scout after that I suddenly got a guardban for "getting reds killed" and that me hitting the button killed those reds, when clearly not since the entire reason I pressed the button was to kill the scout that was already KILLING reds, and again, honest mistake from my part to have shot the wrong button and get those reds killed,
Regardless of intention, you interfered with the round significantly, getting multiple reds killed, either by a blue or red. By doing something you shouldn't have even done in the first place.
You basically caused a tiny meat grinder.

banana never told us button pressing wasn't allowed so I acted as I thought was best, honest mistake that I won't repeat again,
Pressing buttons as a guard is already implied to be against the rules, something you should know considering your extensive history of priors.

You did something you shouldn't have done as a guard and interfered with the round, that's what happened.
Considering it's your 4th, leniency is kind of out the window for the "I didn't mean to :(("

It's up to semi but I don't think it should be removed, the teambans you've gotten in quick succession are a little too much.

It's up to semi but I don't think it should be removed, the teambans you've gotten in quick succession are a little too much
to be fair, all my teambans weren't on purpose and again, this one wasn't, I'm not taking the "I didn't mean to" as an excuse I'm just saying I didn't pay attention and that it won't happen again, one way or another anyways

I would also like to say again that I had zero intentions of causing that mini meat grinder, and that it will not happen again, it may look untrustworthy due to this being my 4th teamban but if I do get accepted it will be the last, I am deeply sorry again.

I figured I should say something because I came on and changed your teamban to indefinite.

I did that because this is your 4th or 5th teamban. I have teambanned you twice and Banana has told me he's teambanned you twice too. 2 + 2 = 4. We perma-teamban on the 4th teamban.

But again, Semi has the final say with this so it'll be ultimately up to him.

Reactions: Piedra
With the amount of teambans you have racked up as of late I think it is best that you take a small break from the guard team, feel free to re-appeal the teamban in a month.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread